Help For Newbie & Economic Balancing Suggestion

Bondrewd

Hello guys, God bless you wherever you are.

I want to share some strategy plan to help newbie players and strategy to make the economic better as we know the inflation really crazy.. Just giving my opinion from my experience.

1. What newbie players need? Especially free to play players?

I've saw some advice from other player to add 30 days trial costumes for example: like 30 days BWL or 30 days bache p.a to help newbie.

Well, you didnt realized that Chicken costumes 4/4 from the beginner box has a nice effect already. Im enough with this. (The cons just not really a cool looking costumes,thats all. Why newbie wants BWL? Its just looks cool along with the buff of that suit)

(SUGGESTION I - change the chicken costumes visual, make it more cute or cool or something, so newbie player will be like it, simple.

"Or" a lot better if Developers can add free 5/5 costume trials 7 weeks. ;p)

Lets get back to the main points, so what we're newbie really wants?

All i can say, we need just 2 simple "primary" things

*how to level up fast

*how to make gold fast

If this two solved, we can start our journey to collecting equip and item.

Lets begin from the first one.

As a beginner, its so hard to level up like in past. You can buy 100% exp for a cheap price. 

1-80 still easy. 80-90 is moderate. You will start struggle at 90-105 even with Date Dungeon things.

You need level up faster? Only 2 ways

Paid booster and buy expensive Exp item. No free way to makr it fast???? 

The good news is, Our Developers have make daily reward system which you can get free 100% exp and 30% (cons its need 11 days and 29 days login to get 1 each exp 100% and 23 days for 1 30% exp item) but do we deserve to wait that long??.

(SUGGESTION II. - Please add 1 or 2 free exp 100% and 1 exp 30% on beginner box. I think this is not ruin the game mechanism, even with 100% exp you still need a lot of efforts to level up 90-105). 

Okay lets get to second topics. How to make gold faster?

This is the second problem the newbie must struggle after the exp problem.

As we known since this game released "NERA HARBOUR IS A GOLD MINE and always be". but nowadays people just use it as bridge to level up their character and this place slowly forgotten. No KS things again XD this place completely empty

All i can say, this is really a good place for newbie to earn gold since the easy and low spesification of equipment.

You need only 270 eva for rogue and 2.800 pdef for fighter and mage (CMIW) which is really easily to complete.

The main source of the problem is the price of the item drop too low for nowadays trend and map drops. only 1,5m-2,5m/item. Simply average 110m-160m/runs. You need 70 runs just to buy BWL. Not worthy to spend time here in my opinion.

(SUGGESTION III - IF IT POSSIBLE, INCREASE THE ITEM DROP PRICE A LIL BIT HIGHER. 3-5M/ITEM WILL BE OKAY, ESTIMATION 300M-350M/RUNS. FAIR ENOUGH?? BY THIS AMOUNT OF EARN, THE EXPENSIVE ITEM MAY SEEM WORTH IT WITH THAT PRICE)

There are some benefit from rising this Nera Harbour spot again.

This is it

1. Easy gold earning and exp earning for newbie

2. People will no longer stuck on just Rogue class for farming at sahel and oasis..people will build the class they like and There will be more class variation.

3. Relate to number 2, Since more class variation exist. All low class equipment such as gardener set, faust, holy armor etc. Will get their price again.

4.KS report will be exist again :p

5.(you can imagine it)

(Other Misc Suggestion (Not Primary).

1.Make Map travel to Howling Cave 1-2, this is the best place to leveling 75-85 which take along trip to depth of the cave

2.Make a Class job tree explanation section window in game. So the newbie would know what path they gonna choose. Especially the "job passive" things. Not many people know this

3.(you can add by yourself)

I think that's enough for Newbie Help

Thanksssssssss and God bless You

• Upvote 2