Need help for path

Azaline

Question

hey im really new here i wanna play elf paladin. 

im looking for many many guide and im still confused about it since all guide is like 5 years ago so..

i wanna be pure tank coz i play with my friend 

thx in advance :)

19 answers to this question

On 12/26/2020 at 10:13 AM, Azaline said:

hey im really new here i wanna play elf paladin. 

im looking for many many guide and im still confused about it since all guide is like 5 years ago so..

i wanna be pure tank coz i play with my friend 

thx in advance :)

you can make Paladin with Pure Straight Path => Guard> Infantryman> Phalanx> Paladin
by choosing that path, you will get Passive Bonus Path Level 4 Physical Defend (15% Physical Defend)
this path is pretty easy for newbe because what you only need to do is tanking the monsters, and your friend will kill them... :)

On 12/29/2020 at 9:36 AM, Antoni77 said:

you can make Paladin with Pure Straight Path => Guard> Infantryman> Phalanx> Paladin
by choosing that path, you will get Passive Bonus Path Level 4 Physical Defend (15% Physical Defend)
this path is pretty easy for newbe because what you only need to do is tanking the monsters, and your friend will kill them... :)

what about bein crusader. can crusader tank and do some magic damage?

20 hours ago, Azaline said:

what about bein crusader. can crusader tank and do some magic damage?

Yes I'm trying a new one and it may be worth it. You can follow the same path or try a hybrid one depending on how experimental you are. 

My only main recommendation is to increase intelligence in your stats and if possible you make things with intelligence and vitality. You must use passives like Shield Training, Heavy Armor expertise and Mace Protection to get defense. Mace training gives you magical attack power. 

If you've played other Luna servers online you should know that here the Crusader has different skills compared to them, even so it's still fun ^ _ ^

playing Crusader on Celestia Luna maybe make you disappointed a little bit,
because the playtstyle has been changed too much compared with the usual Job Classes... xD

but if you still want to playing Crusader for Fun only, why not? 😂
Crusader on Celestia Luna has a lots of Supports Skills too that can help your party Members,
that's very nice... 'w' b 

On 12/31/2020 at 4:08 PM, SilverDeer said:

Yes I'm trying a new one and it may be worth it. You can follow the same path or try a hybrid one depending on how experimental you are. 

My only main recommendation is to increase intelligence in your stats and if possible you make things with intelligence and vitality. You must use passives like Shield Training, Heavy Armor expertise and Mace Protection to get defense. Mace training gives you magical attack power. 

If you've played other Luna servers online you should know that here the Crusader has different skills compared to them, even so it's still fun ^ _ ^

what stats should i go for? like full int and some vit stuff on gear? or just all vit? thx

9 hours ago, Azaline said:

what stats should i go for? like full int and some vit stuff on gear? or just all vit? thx

If you really want to deal a considerable damage you must get Int as many as possible. Then I'd recommend you do a stat mix. 

playing Crusader on Celestia Luna maybe make you disappointed a little bit,
because the playtstyle has been changed too much compared with the usual Job Classes... xD

Maybe this is because Crusaders don't get many magical offensive skills, in some cases the auxiliaries are physical (like blunt shield). 

On 1/2/2021 at 6:44 AM, SilverDeer said:

If you really want to deal a considerable damage you must get Int as many as possible. Then I'd recommend you do a stat mix. 

Maybe this is because Crusaders don't get many magical offensive skills, in some cases the auxiliaries are physical (like blunt shield). 

is holy touch skill still bug?

On 1/5/2021 at 6:44 AM, Dropoutbear667 said:

Hello i am returning to the game and looking to build a swordmaster thats balanced. Also looking for people to play with. 

One of the best path is: Warrior>Swordman>Knight>Sword Master (human) .

The forum is quite lonely, you could find more players on Discord's social channels or in-game. Although if you got doubts you can start a new thread and some of us will help you  ^_^ 

9 hours ago, SilverDeer said:

Yes, it's the best mace currently.

what about staff? my sis is playin soul arbitor. what should she use? she's lvl 120+ now we still use crafted staff coz it's so hard to buy. i read medusa is good but no one sell that to me. akuma is the best one but it's really expensive i cant afford it. 

also could u please guide me about all slot in equipment for us (crusader and soul arbitor)? all guide in here is so old im confused about gear. thank you again.

12 hours ago, Azaline said:

what about staff? my sis is playin soul arbitor. what should she use? she's lvl 120+ now we still use crafted staff coz it's so hard to buy. i read medusa is good but no one sell that to me. akuma is the best one but it's really expensive i cant afford it. 

also could u please guide me about all slot in equipment for us (crusader and soul arbitor)? all guide in here is so old im confused about gear. thank you again.

Unfortunately both are the best wands for SA you can obtain in-game. Making a SA is hard for that reason. 

Medusa is the easier staff you can get, you must hunt the boss Fighter in Wind at Graveyard.

14 minutes ago, SilverDeer said:

Unfortunately both are the best wands for SA you can obtain in-game. Making a SA is hard for that reason. 

Medusa is the easier staff you can get, you must hunt the boss Fighter in Wind at Graveyard.

we got akuma staff now yay! i wanna ask something again? my sis should use light armor over cloth at lv135 right? and what about accessory like belt neck earrings rings? thank you

7 minutes ago, Azaline said:

we got akuma staff now yay! i wanna ask something again? my sis should use light armor over cloth at lv135 right? and what about accessory like belt neck earrings rings? thank you

Always Light armor. That makes Soul Arbiters special. : P At any level . Leaf rings, Blackhorn necklace , Soul Earrings(or Flick if you can't get them) and Red skin belt are great options before talking the most expensive stuff.  

12 hours ago, SilverDeer said:

Always Light armor. That makes Soul Arbiters special. : P At any level . Leaf rings, Blackhorn necklace , Soul Earrings(or Flick if you can't get them) and Red skin belt are great options before talking the most expensive stuff.  

i saw some but i never soul earrings. also my crusader gear is actually same as my sister? also what about shield we using aias but other shield is better? like RAS and crystal snowflake shield.