About Pet

Bondrewd

Hello guys..

God bless you wherever you are..

im gonna sharing some experience using pets some bugs and i will add some suggestion and solution for information to make it better for future purpose.. overall i didnt found much post to discuss about pet, so i think this might be helpfull.

Pets is a really helpful assistance in this game.. you can add them some buff (which you can buy at pet shop at alker or nera castle) and make your main character stronger with it..

Im using pet for farming at oasis.. but i found some problem sometimes with my pets.. But i dont really know its just me or other player encounter this problem..that's why i make this post to figure it out..

1. Delay Skill 

My first problem i encounter is delaying pet skill's.. im using 6 slot great heal level 2 for my pets..

sometimes in the middle of the fight/mob.. i pressed F1(auto targeting my character) -> Heals skill but my pet's wont heal me..im only got notif "you have to wait skill to cooldown" so many times (above 10 second still no heal) and im ended with die.

Argument's

🙂 : Check your pet mana!

i've check it and it have enough mana to cast heal

🙂 : It say you have to wait cooldown, wait for cooldown!

its above 10 second already and still no heal

🙂 : Check internet connection 

100% no problem with my internet connection

🙂 : make your pet in Follow status

not worked

Solution and Answer :

The solution and answer i got is "Pet Friendship" this Pet friendship is Percentage of heart your pet have. if it going to 0, your pet will automatically dies..

I see if this "Pet Friendship" status below 70%, The pet delaying their skill's.. but if 100%, they really responsive (I dont know if this theory true..i hope Admin will answer this.)

so,make sure your "Pet Friendship" is maintaned at 90-100% 

2. Follow status on pets quite didn't work

I make my Pet status always on "Follow".. but they keep hitting enemy 😭 this make they only focus on enemies and sometimes wont cast skill. ( this sometimes happen even 100% pet friendship)

i dont know about this pet algorithm, but i think it have no difference with Assist status

3. Bugged Pet Resurretion scroll's

This another "small" problem with pets is resurrection scroll's.. when my pet's die, im using pet resurrection scroll. Then the resurrection scroll become Red and unable to click unless you change map or relog. 

I  hope admin will fix this.

Solution : solution for this, i separate the resurrection scrolls by drag them to another slots and pressing alt in the same time.. and separate 1 of them.. im using this 1 and it will gone after use.. and the rest of resurrection scroll will not turned Red.

that's all my experience while using pet.. i hope it might help 

This some Suggestion might be useful.

1. make Pet Skills description such as Heal amount, Damage amount, and Buff Amount.

2.make Pet Skills Cooldown animation and timer such as other skills and potion. so we will know is it on the cooldown or not.

Disscussion :

Okay guys this is only Discussion ..so tell me how do you think about it..

Instead of give Boring job to our Pets, How if we increase the Cap level of the pets and Upgrade the pet ability???

like making the cap 150,

and make an Armor and Weapon and equipment they can use as before???  that able to enchant,reinforce or philloed?? 

make new item for pet used..

so they can join the fight or something.. so the pet attack skill on the pet shop will be useful ??(i bet 100% no one use that, player only use buff and heal)

just my opinion,i think it would be fun and make a new colour to our server

Okay this the end of my post.. Thanks for reading and God bless you guys 😄

see youuuu

I agree to increase the maximum level of pets and add some descriptions/tooltips !

About friendship rate , as I see when your pet has less than 50% friendship is when your pet has a higher performance. I mean I used to see better results when attacking, healing or tanking monsters. I always kept my pet around 20% - 50% friendship.

Solution : solution for this, i separate the resurrection scrolls by drag them to another slots and pressing alt in the same time.. and separate 1 of them.. im using this 1 and it will gone after use.. and the rest of resurrection scroll will not turned Red.

I always solved this by pressing CLOSE when the resurrection starts, the pet is resurrected anyway and the scroll doesn't freeze. This could work to solve that bug, close the window automatically after starting the resurrection. 

About that delay.. (I'm not sure) but I think it happens when your character is also casting a skill, the pet waits. Or it can be related to distance / be running. 

• Administrator

Related to friendly, only your pet's defense and attack are affected by happiness level, every 2% their attack and defense drops by 1%. So keeping your pet at 20%-50% is bad, it would do 25-35% less damage and take 25%-35% more damage. Casting a skill is unrelated to happiness.

If you can't cast for some reason check if your pet is cc'd, dinos for example silence magic skills and they also root, if you are cc'd yourself it won't cast either.

7 hours ago, Orange said:

Related to friendly, only your pet's defense and attack are affected by happiness level, every 2% their attack and defense drops by 1%. So keeping your pet at 20%-50% is bad, it would do 25-35% less damage and take 25%-35% more damage. Casting a skill is unrelated to happiness.

If you can't cast for some reason check if your pet is cc'd, dinos for example silence magic skills and they also root, if you are cc'd yourself it won't cast either.

Well I'm talking about 8-9 years ago when I used to tank with my pet, I'm not sure if it has changed or was just living an illusion. I'm sure I saw the pet took less damage when it was at 20% -50% hahaha . I think I should test this again.><

On 1/16/2021 at 12:58 AM, Orange said:

Im farm at oasis and already make sure my pet wasn't in cc status 😭 even tough the serpent there doesnt have cc skill's.. but i sometimes encounter this problem when try to cast heal..my pets just not response.. i will search more about this..

thanks for your explanation game master..

On 1/15/2021 at 11:04 PM, SilverDeer said:

I agree to increase the maximum level of pets and add some descriptions/tooltips !

yay! must be great right