About the Quest on this Server and finding their bug

Antoni77

Hello Orange and all Admin Staff

a couple days ago, I've found there is thread that we can report Bug of some Quest, so I want to help too
I make new character and trying to take Quests, and I realize it's almost impossible to check all of them.
why? because it's seems some Quests has their own Level Limitation, which means if our character level is too higher
the Quest that we not taking it yet from NPC will disappear because our level are already too high
for example: I am lvl20 and I can see there is Quest on Zakandia but I don't take them yet because my Quests Notes is full 20 / 20,
and when my is lvl30 the Quests are disappear (no longer available on that NPC).

so I think we need solution, we want to help you to found some bugs of the Quests,
but we cannot help our self for being too high levels 😂

Solutions:
1.) Make Options that can Turn On/Off the EXP Rate and Drop Rate,
so we can take the Quest since the beginning of game without afraid of Level too high or Bag is full that can't accept the gift
2.) Deletes those Kobold Costumes and Lizardman Costumes
(from Kobold, Brown Kobold, Lizardman, Striped Lizardman, Cursed Lizardman)
make these Costumes only drops from their Bosses instead and only drop 1 part randomly of them instead of get complete 4/4
because yeah, I think is kinda annoying that my inventory is full because of Costumes 4/4 😂
3.) Make the Item Quests more easy to drop like 100% drop from that monsters on the Quests.
4.) Add again Map Zakandia Mining Cave 1f and 2f, also Map Howling Cave 1f and 2f on Map Transfer Scroll
so we can easily clear the Quests and see there is bug or not...

I think that's all from me, if you all has some thought too to help us for finding bug of the Quests
please share your thought too 🙂

• Like 1

• Administrator

That thread is not a challenge for you to go and do every single quest, it's for whatever quest you decide to do and if you find any bugs you report them, we can't disable all quest level limitations nor make all quest items 100% drop rate, that would defeat the purpose of the quest, we want bug reports on quests as they are.

We can lower kobold and lizardman costume drop rates. We specifically removed caves from teleport scrolls to remove easy access everywhere.

So all in all, that thread is IF you find bugs, not to try and do every single quest you can.

33 minutes ago, Orange said:

That thread is not a challenge for you to go and do every single quest, it's for whatever quest you decide to do and if you find any bugs you report them, we can't disable all quest level limitations nor make all quest items 100% drop rate, that would defeat the purpose of the quest, we want bug reports on quests as they are.

We can lower kobold and lizardman costume drop rates. We specifically removed caves from teleport scrolls to remove easy access everywhere.

So all in all, that thread is IF you find bugs, not to try and do every single quest you can.

Excuse me for using this thread to ask, but are there any plans for the quests in the future? :O 

• Administrator

We want to add a mission board with repeatable quests where you can earn some tokens that can be exchanged for useful things. They would give useful amounts of experience as well.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

20 hours ago, Orange said:

We want to add a mission board with repeatable quests where you can earn some tokens that can be exchanged for useful things. They would give useful amounts of experience as well.

thank you so much Orange, we love you <3