A Lot of Questions

Nanaka

Question

hi im returning from a long time ago so i'd like to know a few things given the game has changed a lot in the last few years

1. what is boosting? how much does it normally cost? how does it work?

2. do people still farm nh for gold? sahel dinos seem really hard to farm in comparison, do ppl make specific farmer characters for that? is it the most efficient way to get gold? what about venom serpents in parasus?

3. prices went up a lot, whats the avg price of like, a pukerian scroll for example (if those are even sold anymore), what about a costume piece like pajama hat for example? or a clean level 135 l.armor with 50 dex craft?

4. since new job passives were implemented did that break a lot of older builds? did people remake characters? would you suggest remaking a character if they used a build with suboptimal passives in the current version?

5. where are all the en guilds/people?

6. do people ever use the summoning map? is it just for summoning from the books and soul shard things?

7. for level 115+ do people still use the level 100 rare sets (g.armor, h. armor, faust's) or do they rather craft their own from scratch? i also saw rare level 135 sets but i dont know anything about how to get them

thanks in advance for anyone that takes the time to answer these for me

3 answers to this question

• Administrator

You can get more replies in Discord to these kinds of questions, you can also see shout history to find out about prices yourself.

Boosting is done through parties, do not share your account with anyone who says they will log it to boost it, that's not necessary. You stay in a safe part of the map while the booster kills monsters.

You don't have to farm dinos, you can farm ants which are easier and drop equipment as well.

Items like Blessed Pukerian's Scroll and other enchant scrolls are always in demand.

The question of whether you would use crafted equipment 35 levels higher than a blue level rarity answers itself, you get a lot more stats from it.

For job passives, they opened up more paths but old paths are still very much viable. You can still follow old guides or ask in Discord for tips.

The summoning map is for using the summoning books mainly, yes, it's to prevent griefing.

• Upvote 1

7. for level 115+ do people still use the level 100 rare sets (g.armor, h. armor, faust's) or do they rather craft their own from scratch? i also saw rare level 135 sets but i dont know anything about how to get them

Unless you're looking to have a lot of defense, many people use sets level 115. (Except for the robe, the faust set gives a good magic attack bonus) . The useful thing about crafting 115 items is getting good stats on your set (max bonus is +30), a lot of people do it for that reason. There are armor and items for level 120 - 130 but they're not worth it because its max bonus is also +30. Unlike items 100-115, the 120-135 are more difficult to craft / it's more expensive and it have the same bonus that sets level 115. Therefore people choose to build 135 things since the max bonus for level 135+ is 50.

4. since new job passives were implemented did that break a lot of older builds? did people remake characters? would you suggest remaking a character if they used a build with suboptimal passives in the current version?

Some are still good. In other cases there are better alternatives than the classic ones. Something that changed a lot of paths was the Scout job available for humans