Bloodstained Leather Armor Not Dropping?

TheGovernment

Question

As far as I know, the drop lists for classic luna is still pretty valid, although for some reason I can't get the Bloodstained Leather Armor out of the entire set. Been grinding on Ogre butchers for at least 2 hours with Lucky50% at level 75, now 79, and it won't drop. The other pieces (save the Grim Reaper Scythe) gloves, shoes and mask i can get within 3-4 kills. I've noticed the other equipment is also harder to drop so i'm wondering if there's a bug with this or is the poor drop rate is intentional? 

3 answers to this question

5 hours ago, TheGovernment said:

As far as I know, the drop lists for classic luna is still pretty valid, although for some reason I can't get the Bloodstained Leather Armor out of the entire set. Been grinding on Ogre butchers for at least 2 hours with Lucky50% at level 75, now 79, and it won't drop. The other pieces (save the Grim Reaper Scythe) gloves, shoes and mask i can get within 3-4 kills. I've noticed the other equipment is also harder to drop so i'm wondering if there's a bug with this or is the poor drop rate is intentional? 

it's just depends on Luck, each time I am restart playing from level 1 character, and hunting ogre butcher sometimes I get Bloodstained easily, sometime is hard to get... xD

I suppose so. I want to think that but pieces for the butcher set comes out super easy like once every 5-10 kills, and the Lion's Crack Divider is also dropped from the ogre warrior at a higher rate, is harder to get from the Orge Butcher.