+10 Years In this server

SilverDeer

I can't believe I have played CL for over 10 years. Should I feel oldie?

I'm just sharing my experience here.

I started playing here in April 2011, my brother told me about this server. This started as pass times. After my favourite server closed (2011 June), I moved here.  I never liked Luna Plus.  I remember my old friends I met here, a lot of times they were saying "People say this gonna close soon" and that never happen. 

As a player I always played for fun. I never took the game seriously, not even in the age of cheap trades.  And I still do that ^__^

Some unnecessary facts from my story here:

- I dropped my first AK by killing a PK player in The Way, this AK was reinforced with +18 DEX (of course, I erased it instanly)
- I chose Sniper for my first 105 character, the icons used to be transparent. My second char was Entrapper
- I still keep the old gifts a lovely friend gave me in 2012. The most precious one is a Rudolph Set
- I always played with tricky skills, rather than pure damage. My friends used to call me for wars for this reason.
- I had a lot of reporting threats for "using stealth" from weird people 
- I don't delete old characters even when there are better job paths for them
- I'm old enough to know the nick @Orange is inspired by the annoying orange :o (?
- I got muskets with no stats
- I refused to wear costumes just because I loved the design of my armor, I even fought in wars in this condition (before Hidding costume option)
- I hated the Candy Garden marathon when the map was opened, it was too hard for the characters we were leveling XD
- I used to get a lot of good philos for my friends, but not for me
-

Well, I just wanted to say a few words. Thanks to Orange and Brandon for working hard for this server, it progressed a lot. ♥

Spoiler

A pic of my char when she was level 87
Rdqy7ia.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Administrator

:53: That thing about my nick is a misconception. I was a moderator in the server before the wipe of 2010. I picked Orange because I had orange hair then. I can never change it now because everybody knows who Orange is.

Thank you for sharing your story and anecdotes, it would be nice if more players joined and did the same :29:

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Orange said:

:53: That thing about my nick is a misconception. I was a moderator in the server before the wipe of 2010. I picked Orange because I had orange hair then. I can never change it now because everybody knows who Orange is.

Hahahaha >:)

Yes, I remember you were older than your nickname. I mean, I think you were using another forum account before this one.

So we just answered one of the questions that people have had for years, it seems that Orange isn't because of the fruit or the color, but because of the GM hair (?

11 hours ago, Orange said:

Thank you for sharing your story and anecdotes, it would be nice if more players joined and did the same :29:

It would be great, but you just gave me a good idea ... interview users..  :o (and you ,if you want)

• 2 weeks later...

oh wow... I am starting this game since January 2011, that time there is alot of bugs... Dupe Items, lol lol lol
and I remember on March 2011, all player Indonesian getting IP Blocking because they are using cheat-program... 😂

well yeah surely we have so much memories playing this game, and from that 2011 even until now... I still playing Celestia Luna
on this potato PC with Windows XP... yeah I love you Celestia Luna 🥰

and the next patch... Celestia Luna will update Final Job Class? (I'm just hearing some rumor)

you are really nice SilverDeer, thanks for helping this game and supporting this game for 10years... :39:

On 10/15/2021 at 5:46 AM, Antoni77 said:

oh wow... I am starting this game since January 2011, that time there is alot of bugs... Dupe Items, lol lol lol
and I remember on March 2011, all player Indonesian getting IP Blocking because they are using cheat-program... 😂

well yeah surely we have so much memories playing this game, and from that 2011 even until now... I still playing Celestia Luna
on this potato PC with Windows XP... yeah I love you Celestia Luna 🥰

and the next patch... Celestia Luna will update Final Job Class? (I'm just hearing some rumor)

you are really nice SilverDeer, thanks for helping this game and supporting this game for 10years... :39:

Oh.. Dupe items.. that killed the server I used to play before. 

Final jobs.. we were waiting for that for years, I hope we can see it this year

• Like 1