Question for character planning

DarthPayne

So i was looking around and found that skill calculator for here isn't up yet, which is fine. But when looking around for class skills I can't really find a list that simplifies the ones that are "unique" to that class or path. There's a lot of skills to be double checking when trying to figure out if you want to jump off your path and pick up some passives or buffs or w/e. There's a great guide that lists out the skills (tho not what they do) so I can use that and wiki to try and figure out what has what that does what, but my question is:

Is there a guide or list somewhere that simplifies what jobs have what unique skills that will help with deciding which ones you wanna go down?
Or should I just grab a notebook and map it out one by one myself at this point

• Upvote 1

On 12/30/2021 at 12:58 PM, DarthPayne said:

Or should I just grab a notebook and map it out one by one myself at this point

^this.

Start from the last job. If you wanna take Blade Taker, check what attacks/passives/buffs (and levels for each one) it gets, then decide what the other jobs should be to benefit more from them. Also take a look at this thread so you can plan the most optimal path:

oh? so your Questions is about "what skills on  that Job Class and only that Class have it but no other Job Class have it?"
that's what you want to said as "unique?"
for Example like on Level 75 Job Path of Fighter, only Rune Knight have Rune Impact and Rune Cry, also 3 Buff Aura... << you mean something like this? 
(sorry I'm trying to figure it out what is exactly you asking by saying "unique on that Job Class") :32:

if it's yes that is your question, I will try to make the "List" for you :39:

• Like 1