Fighter general stat questions

DarthPayne

Hi, i got a couple questions about where to drop stat points on a fighter for survivability in the endgame.
I know you can take defensive paths like infanty/knight and pick up buffs and passives even if your going destroyer or swordmaster ext.
My questions are:
1- Is it safe as a fighter to dump your stat points into full str or full dex? or do you need to go vit
2- Do you need to have evasion in your gear as well? or can you survive off your pdef and hp pool still and just focus on damage/crit 

Im just curious how it plays out in the end. Im not referring to a specific build, just some general clarification. 
This is about any of the damage endings, Destroyer/Magnus/Swordmaster as ill probably play around on all 3. I was just curious if I had options and its viable to survive on pdef/hp or if you have to delve into evasion as well. It would be nice to know if for example i could dump full Dex for more crit and strike or if that choice would mean i need to do Eva gear from loosing the Vit. Or if i had plenty of crit if I could just do pure str for extra raw damage. so on and so forth. I hope I'm being clear its hard not to ramble in circles when your not sure how to put your concerns into words. 

• Upvote 1

On 1/8/2022 at 1:46 AM, DarthPayne said:

Hi, i got a couple questions about where to drop stat points on a fighter for survivability in the endgame.
I know you can take defensive paths like infanty/knight and pick up buffs and passives even if your going destroyer or swordmaster ext.
My questions are:
1- Is it safe as a fighter to dump your stat points into full str or full dex? or do you need to go vit
2- Do you need to have evasion in your gear as well? or can you survive off your pdef and hp pool still and just focus on damage/crit 

Im just curious how it plays out in the end. Im not referring to a specific build, just some general clarification. 
This is about any of the damage endings, Destroyer/Magnus/Swordmaster as ill probably play around on all 3. I was just curious if I had options and its viable to survive on pdef/hp or if you have to delve into evasion as well. It would be nice to know if for example i could dump full Dex for more crit and strike or if that choice would mean i need to do Eva gear from loosing the Vit. Or if i had plenty of crit if I could just do pure str for extra raw damage. so on and so forth. I hope I'm being clear its hard not to ramble in circles when your not sure how to put your concerns into words. 

hmm... it's kinda hard to explain what is good Status for Fighter Class
you can go full DEX on your Character Status ("C" Button),  to get good Accuracy and Critical Rates
but if you did this, make sure your Equipment is also have good STR,  some Accuracy and Critical Rates, also few VIT
(^this is good if your Character is Human Fighter, because Human Fighter has Basic DEX 50, that's too small)

but if your Character is ELF that has no high Level Fighter Heart (Buff STR) but you want to do Hitter or Semi-Hitter/Tanker
you can go Full STR instead on your character Status ("C" Button), because ELF Basic STR is only 65 (compared to Human is 80)
and  without High Level Fighter Heart you will only get small amount STR... xD
except your ELF Fighter is going to Swordsmaster too, you can increase STR to 80, the rest point going to DEX instead
because Swordsmaster has Buff Fighter Heart Level 6 and Warrior Form Level 6 too
that's good amount for increase your Physical Attack.

but in the end is all depends on opponent you fighting?
if your opponent is a normal opponent, Full DEX is always better to fighting them, because yeah... I more prefer Criticals
but if your opponent is full VIT type, that's has high HP, I prefer full STR to fighting them,
because is useless if we have good Critical but small damages... xD

(sorry I can't explain it well on English, I hope someone can explain better than me) / . \

5 hours ago, Antoni77 said:

hmm... it's kinda hard to explain what is good Status for Fighter Class
you can go full DEX on your Character Status ("C" Button),  to get good Accuracy and Critical Rates
but if you did this, make sure your Equipment is also have good STR,  some Accuracy and Critical Rates, also few VIT
(^this is good if your Character is Human Fighter, because Human Fighter has Basic DEX 50, that's too small)

but if your Character is ELF that has no high Level Fighter Heart (Buff STR) but you want to do Hitter or Semi-Hitter/Tanker
you can go Full STR instead on your character Status ("C" Button), because ELF Basic STR is only 65 (compared to Human is 80)
and  without High Level Fighter Heart you will only get small amount STR... xD
except your ELF Fighter is going to Swordsmaster too, you can increase STR to 80, the rest point going to DEX instead
because Swordsmaster has Buff Fighter Heart Level 6 and Warrior Form Level 6 too
that's good amount for increase your Physical Attack.

but in the end is all depends on opponent you fighting?
if your opponent is a normal opponent, Full DEX is always better to fighting them, because yeah... I more prefer Criticals
but if your opponent is full VIT type, that's has high HP, I prefer full STR to fighting them,
because is useless if we have good Critical but small damages... xD

(sorry I can't explain it well on English, I hope someone can explain better than me) / . \

You explained well, but skipped the point. My concern is surviving in PvE. I like to farm bosses and stuff, i dont care about fighting other players.
So If i go full str or dex on my character (C) Will I be okay with just some Vit and the Pdef of my heavy armor along with buffs. or do you have to do evasion to survive as a fighter too.
Or do i have the option to build either way i want. Pdef/Vit or Evasion

what people said about "fighting opponent" is not always about PVP, because opponents can be means Monsters too :D

and yes, as far as I know, you don't need Evasion as Fighter, Fighter relying on their Physical Defends, they are fighting on the first line

in other hand, Rogue need Evasion to survive, because they have lower HP than Fighter, also their main Status is DEX, their Buff Zephyr is DEX
and they have Passive to increase Evasion, while Fighter doesn't have the Passive that can increasing Evasions... so yes, Fighter don't need Evasion :D