[Suggestion] Make some event items tradeable

SilverDeer

This idea refers to items like Rudolph's horns, Rudolph's nose, Ox horns, Piggy ears, costume items like those you get from boxes/envelopes/socks.  I'm also including the new Rudolph Costume .

bZgCFKG.png

I see no point in make them account bound and I think many people will agree with this. Nobody want to keep stacks of items for 7 days because they can't trade them, same for repeated pieces of the costumes. 

-  I think making them tradable would improve in-game trading or the desire to trade something you have left over for something you don't have.
- Rarely any of the parts and costumes are better than some item you get from the gem store or daily rewards. They're common items. 
- This suggestion does NOT refer to costumes you get through event NPC. The case of those costumes is different because you CAN choose which piece you want. 
- This also doesn't refer to consumable items such as protection scrolls or reset scrolls (Account bound)
- The repeated pieces of 7 or 30 days that become junk items for many people, they lose the opportunity to be given away or used to have fun in the game with friends

That's all! °~°/

• Like 1