is it possible to farm equip from low level mon

Lapiz

Question

Is it possible to get rare equipment from low level monster or boss

will it still drop or i need to buy it from other player only

i.e. i'm lvl 103 and trying to get Yoma's helmet from succubus boss

7 answers to this question

13 hours ago, Antoni77 said:

5 Levels gaps is the best for getting Item drop from Bosses...
example: Boss Succubus is Level 63, you can Fight it Solo from Level 65 to Level 68 :D

If there's no more than 5 levels difference between your character and the monster or boss (either 5 levels higher or 5 levels lower), there is no drop or exp reduction. This mean,  from level 58 to level 68 is where you have the most % to get the object.

My recommendation is to make a treasure hunter and delevel it using PK points .It's very useful whenever you want to lower something low level.

5 minutes ago, SilverDeer said:

from level 58 to level 68 is where you have the most % to get the object.

How did you get to this conclusion? I don't see any reduction on the drop % even when I'm  exactly15 levels higher.

3 minutes ago, Mandy said:

How did you get to this conclusion? I don't see any reduction on the drop % even when I'm  exactly15 levels higher.

The most common example is when you're in Nera harbor and you're 105 -107 +, you don't fill your inventory as fast as when you are 96 - 102. I've been playing Luna Online for years and it's always worked like this. They still drop items for you but it seems to be slower.

Correct on all accounts.
If your lv 94 and monster is lvl100 you have reduced exp and drop
lv95-100 would have optimal drop and exp
101-105 is normal drop and exp
106-115 is reduced drop and exp
116+ Is no drops

meaning you can farm a monster for 20 levels. 5 below to 15after. But optimal drop range is the 5 lower to 5 after