DarthPayne

The Poll  

5 members have voted

1. 1. More monster pets?

• Yes!
    • No...
    • Only bosses
    • Don't care.

I Couldn't find any information on this being suggested so if i missed it I apologize, that being said:

Would be pretty cool to see a few more in-game pets for funsies. Either as drops or Gem store, being able to have a mini version of your favorite bosses would be pretty fun, my favorite Evil Golem for example. You out level him pretty quickly but being able to have a mini version follow me around on my adventures would bring endless joy.
Certainly others would feel the same about a boss or two. Even some of the regular in-game monsters (looking at you geckos!) are super adorable and would make great pets.

I first thought this would be a suggestion like "Add pet Tarintus/Kierra" which I think is a horrible idea. xD

Ok. I second this. I personally think it would be nice to add mini pets based on  bosses like Evil Golem, Black Gargoyle, Harpy queen, Fairy Queen (by drop ingame) and some other cute monsters.

Yeah this would be really cool tbh, I've always wanted mini pets to be a thing lol.

I'll add my idea to your suggestion, see what you think of it.

You know how the current system makes you kill monsters endlessly until you hit that 1% rate? I was thinking maybe it could be better & more interactive if we had to kill the bosses instead, drop "pet pieces" (let's say 10 pieces or so, not at 100% rate ofc) of the corresponding boss, and then exchange them for an egg through an NPC or something (like the xmas stuff, halloween etc).

On 2/2/2022 at 10:35 PM, Mandy said:

Yeah this would be really cool tbh, I've always wanted mini pets to be a thing lol.

I'll add my idea to your suggestion, see what you think of it.

You know how the current system makes you kill monsters endlessly until you hit that 1% rate? I was thinking maybe it could be better & more interactive if we had to kill the bosses instead, drop "pet pieces" (let's say 10 pieces or so, not at 100% rate ofc) of the corresponding boss, and then exchange them for an egg through an NPC or something (like the xmas stuff, halloween etc).

I honestly wouldn't mind however they were implemented. Just having a way to get them at all, even Gem store would be nice.
That said, an item exchange would be nice, but if it was universal and not just specific boss pieces. That way the ones like evil golem or gargoyle who you out level so fast with exp rates could still be obtained by fighting bosses appropriate to your level. Either a fixed exchange number, like 10 for any of them but low drop. or average drop with scaling costs appropriate to level, Evil cheapest (yay), Black gargoyle, harpy queen, ext ext for whichever ones were implemented