Luna Skill Calculator

TheEnd

Question

Hello guys, 

My last time playing celestia luna was like 10 years ago (during my beautiful High school), and now i plan to play again after that time.

Do you guys have any idea where to find skill calculator ? since i forget almost all the build and i heard that hidden stats also applied now ?

There's some guide for every job actually, but isn't more fun to try by our own and maybe found the one that more suitable for us ? lol

Glad this server still long live after so many years.

3 answers to this question

On 2/10/2022 at 2:33 PM, TheEnd said:

Hello guys, 

My last time playing celestia luna was like 10 years ago (during my beautiful High school), and now i plan to play again after that time.

Do you guys have any idea where to find skill calculator ? since i forget almost all the build and i heard that hidden stats also applied now ?

There's some guide for every job actually, but isn't more fun to try by our own and maybe found the one that more suitable for us ? lol

you will need PC that is still running with OS "Windows XP" for running Skill Calculator
because it's Luna Online Skill Calculator need Silverlight to running it...
(and yes I have PC with Windows XP) hahahaha xD

On 2/10/2022 at 9:33 AM, TheEnd said:

Hello guys, 

These two links are all you need to plan your path:

But if you still need the skill calculator for whatever reason here's the download link (uploaded it myself just now so it's safe Ig):

[Link removed - third party links are not allowed on the forums]

In order to use it you have to:

1. Download & Install Firefox v50 (an old version, you look for that on Google).

2. Download & Install Silverlight (look for that on Google as well).

3. Open the Skill Calculator on Firefox and hit "Always Allow/Run Silverlight" from this box:

image.png.c6b5643cd82fb753b7f5ac9f0d88fe6e.png