Auto-equipping When Click Dragging an Equipment [Weapon/Armors] Inside the Inventory while Casting Skills/Normal Attacking

Nyarlathothep

Not sure if this really is a bug or just inherent with the game's system but usually when I'm farming, I sometimes accidentally misclick and drag one of my loot [weapon/armors] instead of some garbage items I want to throw out while casting a skill. What happens is when I return that item into an item slot, it will automatically equip and replace my current weapon/armor. This isn't a problem if your current equipment is of the same level as your character but if your character is deleved, basically you're doomed. You're 10-20 levels below your equipment level and don't have an alternative weapon that is as powerful. Now you're forced to painfully relevel until you can use your weapon back. This doesn't happen much but when it does it's sooooo frustrating, is there any fix to this? Thanks admins! ^^

9 hours ago, Orange said:

I don't know if we will even consider working on this. It should be a precautionary tale to not mess with your inventory while in combat.

I understand, for armors it's really not that of a big deal and for weapons, most farmers are BT/TM with dual wield so they would have to accidentally click a dagger for this to happen,  very low chance.  I usually multitask throwing trash items while attacking to maximize my Extorsion skill duration it's just sometimes I kind of lose focus. May I suggest another one tho? Can we request to disable destroy item for equipped items to avoid unfortunate misclicks?  probably around 0.01% of happening but really annoying too. Thanks Orange! ^^

• Upvote 1

On 3/25/2022 at 12:11 AM, Nyarlathothep said:

I understand, for armors it's really not that of a big deal and for weapons, most farmers are BT/TM with dual wield so they would have to accidentally click a dagger for this to happen,  very low chance.  I usually multitask throwing trash items while attacking to maximize my Extorsion skill duration it's just sometimes I kind of lose focus. May I suggest another one tho? Can we request to disable destroy item for equipped items to avoid unfortunate misclicks?  probably around 0.01% of happening but really annoying too. Thanks Orange! ^^

I second this. Or at least add a confirmation captcha for rare+ items . Like when you try to delete a character.

• 2 weeks later...

and yes, I  don't consider that as a Bug... because it's actually the Feature of Luna Online
Luna Online is just Old Game with the Old Game play System
because yes, actually you can placing Equipment to Shortcut Button too...
it was pretty handy on Guild War, because long time ago Some Equipment has "Skills" on it

but they are don't have it anymore... xD

it's also pretty handy if you have playstyle with 2 different Weapons
for example: Yes there is Panzer playing with Musket and Two Handed Swords too as their PlayStyle
or Sniper playing with Musket and Bow as their PlayStyle

A little Tips from me:
if you want to Click+Drag the Trash Equipment on our Inventory,
don't Press any of Buttons from 1 to 0 (Shortcut Button)... xD
If you want to Sorting your Inventory, go to safe place first, or when you already kill all the monsters
there is the Time that they need to Respawn, and that's a chance to Sorting the Inventory before we continue Hunting