Purified Gem Requiring Skills

Nyarlathothep

Good day Blueland!

I just want to suggest some changes with skills that require Purified Gems (i.e., Necro:Vital Explosion, Cardinal: Turn Undead, etc.). These skills can be powerful but are not meta in the current state of the game and on top of that, collecting gem pieces for crafting purified gems can be tedious and take a lot of time, involves resource management and consumes inventory space. I was just thinking why keep this kind of mechanic that makes people not want to use these jobs/skills because of the tedious process, Basically, why use them when there are other jobs/skills that can do almost the same thing. I propose some few changes that might help lessen the tediousness and increase interest for these skills:

• Remove Purified Gem Requirement and increase SP consumption (actually they eat high SP already from what I remember) to learn the skills
  • Add purified gems or gem pieces for purified gem crafting in Alice's store to make acquiring them easier
  • Change crafting material of purified gem from gem piece to regular gem (example: Purified Ruby will now require Ruby instead of Ruby Piece)

Thanks for reading! :D

• Upvote 1

• 6 months later...

Yes, I also getting trouble for this Purified-Stones Skills...
and the Trouble is: "They Make Your Inventory Full"

I am really Agree if the Vital Explosion and Turn Undead no longer need the Purified Stones. :29:
(The good News is: Skill Revive now are no longer need Purified Stone)
(So I hope Vital Explosion and Turn Undead will no longer need Purified Stone pretty soon)

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/18/2022 at 4:09 AM, Antoni77 said:

Yes, I also getting trouble for this Purified-Stones Skills...
and the Trouble is: "They Make Your Inventory Full"

I am really Agree if the Vital Explosion and Turn Undead no longer need the Purified Stones. :29:
(The good News is: Skill Revive now are no longer need Purified Stone)
(So I hope Vital Explosion and Turn Undead will no longer need Purified Stone pretty soon)

I second this suggestion too. Considering that Purified gems are just a few clicks away, they're more of a formality than a really important requirement.