Minor Bug: Back Item (Wings and Cape) animation's stop by certain Skills???

Antoni77

Hello everyone, actually this minor bug it's already exist since I am First Playing on Celestia Luna on 2011... so maybe this Bug already Exist since long time ago
But I am just too lazy to report it because it's so Minor, and since is so Minor, it's make me forgot about this Bug... XD

If we using Skill that has "Shadow Effect on Animation/Motion", your Back Item's Animation (Wings/ Cape) will Stop/Freezing from Flapping (if it's wing) / Waving (if it's Cape)
and somehow this Bug Skills Animation Motion are... somehow... freezing your Character Face Animations too, it will not doing Blinking-Eye, can't "haha", "Duhh", "huh", etc

the example of this Skill with "Shadow Effect on Animation":
1.) "Holy Strike Spear" from Fighter Magical Class, "illusion Attack" from Rune Walker/ TM (they have same animation/motion)
2.) "Fatal Force" and All "Whispering" Buffs (they have same animation/motion)

you can help this Thread by testing all Active skills as much as you can that you found it's make your Back Item's Stopped/ Freezing, and write it on this Thread

thanks for the helping Celestia Luna to become more Good Luna Online game... :D

This bug happens with all skills where the animation uses a shadow/illusion of the character executing the movement. This frozen face problem is canceled only by changing the map or using some motion(S).  '- '

I can add: Rapid Slashing, Death Blow, Shadow Spin, Sky shadow, Fire Arrow, Rapid Arrow.

Yea I think this bug exists ever since the original server is made. I think another bug that is linked to this is elves changing face/eye color (for female elf, red eye color - male elf, blue eye color) tho I think Orange already fixed that one

On 5/11/2022 at 7:23 AM, SilverDeer said:

This bug happens with all skills where the animation uses a shadow/illusion of the character executing the movement. This frozen face problem is canceled only by changing the map or using some motion(S).  '- '

I can add: Rapid Slashing, Death Blow, Shadow Spin, Sky shadow, Fire Arrow, Rapid Arrow.

On 5/13/2022 at 5:11 PM, Nyarlathothep said:

Yea I think this bug exists ever since the original server is made. I think another bug that is linked to this is elves changing face/eye color (for female elf, red eye color - male elf, blue eye color) tho I think Orange already fixed that one

thanks for nice Respond, I love you all... :39:

• Antoni77 changed the title to Minor Bug: Back Item (Wings and Cape) animation's stop by certain Skills???