Fee's Graceful or Painful RM?

Fifin

• 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 11 months later...

Hello guys!

I have an entrapper for farming on NH and I plan to make RM for the buffs to make my entrapper much stronger. So does it matter if i choose hybrid or full support in terms of just enhancing my entrapper's damage or not? Because if not, i will just go with the hybrid for faster leveling..

Thanks!!

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/15/2017 at 5:55 PM, Noire La Vierge said:

Uhm... Hello Miss Fifin, may I ask why not go straight to Mage>Cleric>Priest>Bishop>Rune Master?

Sorry but... I'm still new in this game. I hope I'll get your feedback soon. Hehe, but I do appreciate your Guide like alot. :41:

you surely need to be Patient to go with that Path... you will get slow leveling XD

On 6/15/2017 at 6:55 PM, Noire La Vierge said:

Uhm... Hello Miss Fifin, may I ask why not go straight to Mage>Cleric>Priest>Bishop>Rune Master?

Sorry but... I'm still new in this game. I hope I'll get your feedback soon. Hehe, but I do appreciate your Guide like alot. :41:

my suggestion if you would make this as your main character, you will need a secondary character that can help you level this RM..

or..

you have to be patient as a RM :D

• Jonah unpinned this topic
  • 1 month later...
3 hours ago, Seku said:

Followed this guide (Job wise) and Now I'm level 75 and only able to choose warlock as my next job.

Mage > Wizard > Sorcerer > Now my only option is Warlock : /

Dont talk to farouk. If u want to get bishop, talk to luna in alker harbor. Best of luck ._<

2 minutes ago, ItsMeMario said:

Don't forget to get beholder. It's really useful in pvp and gw. Get all those buffs ._<

Maybe later on. I'm just using him at the moment as a buffer for my other character that I'm leveling at the same time :D