Sniper human for pvp war?

Alexquinto

I would like to know if ruffian scout TH sniper is good for pvp war, I know it is good for farming but I would like to know if it is also good for pvp war, with stealth and hit I think it is good, some players say it would be better assassin sniper but it only has 1 aoe, and i like th sniper more, tell me if it would be good for pvp war

Sniper is always good from TH, maybe they told you from Assassin because is guide from other Luna Online?
Sniper with Musket will need high Physical Attack and good Physical Atk Speed too on PVP and Guild War :)

9 minutes ago, Antoni77 said:

Sniper is always good from TH, maybe they told you from Assassin because is guide from other Luna Online?
Sniper with Musket will need high Physical Attack and good Physical Atk Speed too on PVP and Guild War :)

what do you recommend, sniper from th or assassin for pvp war?

3 minutes ago, Alexquinto said:

what do you recommend, sniper from th or assassin for pvp war?

from Treasure Hunter of course, I don't find any good reasons why we need to pick Assassin> Sniper, there is no benefit from it... xD

3 minutes ago, Antoni77 said:

from Treasure Hunter of course, I don't find any good reasons why we need to pick Assassin> Sniper, there is no benefit from it... xD

people say for crit damage it's thief assassin sniper

17 minutes ago, Alexquinto said:

people say for crit damage it's thief assassin sniper

as long as I know, the skill that Increase Critical Damages from Assassin is Buff Predator
and as long as I remember Buff Predator, it's only works for Dagger Weapon... xD
(or I am just too old to remember and I might be mistaken)... >w<

did your friend already testing Sniper from Assassin and already testing the Critical Damages from Predator? :')

26 minutes ago, Antoni77 said:

as long as I know, the skill that Increase Critical Damages from Assassin is Buff Predator
and as long as I remember Buff Predator, it's only works for Dagger Weapon... xD
(or I am just too old to remember and I might be mistaken)... >w<

did your friend already testing Sniper from Assassin and already testing the Critical Damages from Predator? :')

you use the knife to activate the predator, and then you use the gun:))