Newbe's Guide Boss Locations: Alker's Gate to Valley of Fairy

Antoni77

Guide Boss Locations from Map Alker's Gate to Map Dark Portal :D
It's Playlist Videos, so you can click next (>l) or Shift+N to watch the next video :wink:
feel free to asking the questions... (and I am sorry some of videos have miss-writing/typos on the text) xD

• Like 2

• Administrator
6 hours ago, Aze Pendragon said:

Here are Fairy Queen Possible Location Spawn

These aren't all right, these are her spawn locations, if you see her elsewhere then she was lured there by a player.

image.png

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Orange said:

These aren't all right, these are her spawn locations, if you see her elsewhere then she was lured there by a player.

image.png

is it possible that she wander around by her self and got stuck to the places that I red circled?

8 hours ago, Aze Pendragon said:

is it possible that she wander around by her self and got stuck to the places that I red circled?

that is not possible, I agree with Orange said that maybe some of players are trying to fighting Fairy Queen but they are running away and lure Fairy Queen to other spot,
they do this so they can farming on that zone more safety... because if we killed her, she might be Respawn again for another hours later... xD

• Upvote 1

• Antoni77 changed the title to Newbe's Guide Boss Locations: Alker's Gate to Valley of Fairy