Ask recommendationBT skill for PVE only

KiraHolmes

currently im level 122 and i want to take skill from BT that good for pve/farm especially, i alr saw some guide but they took different skill and sometime they didnt maximize it so im kinda confused which skill to take, look at my screenshot skill that i put in my quick slot, for skill from BT which one has highest damage output? ghost break,death blow, shadow spin, back break or deadly strike? so far only 3 skill from BT that i took but i dont the rest skill is good or not

image.png.a3fcde202c1f0fd69ac416ee12a6bc00.png
 image.png.8ae44e718ce50c6d6e88b8c79537d250.png

On 3/17/2023 at 4:10 PM, KiraHolmes said:

currently im level 122 and i want to take skill from BT that good for pve/farm especially, i alr saw some guide but they took different skill and sometime they didnt maximize it so im kinda confused which skill to take, look at my screenshot skill that i put in my quick slot, for skill from BT which one has highest damage output? ghost break,death blow, shadow spin, back break or deadly strike? so far only 3 skill from BT that i took but i dont the rest skill is good or not

image.png.a3fcde202c1f0fd69ac416ee12a6bc00.png
 image.png.8ae44e718ce50c6d6e88b8c79537d250.png

wind breaking level 15, I usually only use Shadow Spin Level 5, Back Break Level 5, Hunter Blast Bomb Max, Hunter Smoke Bomb Max,
if you have still SP, you can use Luna Online Skill Calculator to calculates your SP consumed for each skills
I also suggesting Rapid Slash Level 15, Stealth Level 5 is enough for me, Sudden Raid Level 5 :D