Hey there!

SSMJ1012

Well, I've been a part of celestia luna for awhile, but I never really "introduced" myself, so yeah..."hi everyone" is what I'll say on that.

A little about me:

1. I only speak English, so don't come talking to me in a different language. If you do, I'll be like "Huh? Speak english!"

2. Don't ask me for duels, cause 9/10 I'll say no. If I want to duel, I'LL ask YOU.

3. I'm generally open-minded about talking to people, but if you come to me with an arrogant attitude, then I won't be bothered. It's good to have SOME pride, but not TOO MUCH.

4. I have little to no knowledge of the marketing base, so if someone can please help me, that'd be really nice of you. I'm REALLY bad at pricing stuff and have VERY little patience when it comes to sales...

5. Keep 1-4 in mind and stay on my good side. ^_^

I might tell you more if I get to know you. B)

hey, youre not a new type of bot rite..? Lol.. Yea, ive seen u around. wHELL-come here and enjoy.. :D

Lol I hope your not serious.If not I apologize

But bots usually have a aim to do something,Not just to spam you know.Like they either want to advertise or sell something or do someother stuff,They dont

post random intros about themselves.

hey, youre not a new type of bot rite..? Lol.. Yea, ive seen u around. wHELL-come here and enjoy.. :D

Giving me hell already, huh? (Nah, j/k. Besides, I saw a few of yours intros...you give EVERYONE hell. LOL)

Nice to meet all of you. This game gets boring by yourself, so...yeah. I thought I'd try and make some more friends.

If you wish to find me in-game, I'm on SSMJ(insert 4-digit code number) or Exception(insert 4-digit code number). My "SSMJ" chars are male and my "Exception" chars are female, just so you know.

update 6/19/2011: I added the list of my chars in my sig.

Woops, I'm late.

'Welcome' to you buddy, and i hope you'll enjoy your time here.

(:

Of course, Akcent. I've tried to get some of the "stupid people" off the mods/GMs case. Any time you guys are on I'm like (Cue the "spam the mod/GM" event).

I've enjoyed my time here to some extent, but nowadays there aren't a lot of people willing to talk to me or be my friend and such and I used to be okay with that. These days, the game gets pretty lonely by yourself...