Cardinal vs SM?

Guest Gladius

Question

Guest Gladius

What if they both have good equipment, weapon, accessories , etc

which one do you guys think will win? if they have good tactic's too~

My previous PvP with LittleJovs, to challenge me, he do 13k 13k Sonic Boom to me with own self buff, while LittleJovs have outside buff's and wearing full STR set , and that was failed. :P ....

sm.png

I'm accepting challenge/PvP's..ehehe :wacko: , but not now,.. coz im still recovering my set, since someone stolen my set :( ...

Pvp :The Facts are alredy been given Sword Master has probably 70% chance to win.

GW: Facts

Cardinal can "only" own SM when the war starts. when they die for the first time all those cast/int/hp buffs will be long gone and they will be owned 1 hit by Long range skills (Sonic Boom | Double sonic blast) and Cardinal cannot counter attack becuz the long range of SM skills outcast them.

So SM has around 70% chance of owning in war also.

But it really depends on the items/player piloting/ strategy.

IMO :D

PS: Temper master own Both of them haha

Rune impact has a low casting range, its a fact. Even if it hits, it can miss %21 of time and its a fact also. I played both jobs, and i made sm vs cardinal - cardinal vs sm duels. So i pretty much know the mindgames between two of these jobs battling. Here i will tell what will both players most likely do in this duel ( without counting stealth factor ). Swordmaster always chases cardinal, to be able to cast rune impact while in cast range, and cardinal with high movement speed dont even move an inch until timer reaches 0, so his / her opponent cant predict the way he / she moves until the very end, and aims to successfully land a disable ( stun,sleep,freeze) which will later followed by m.def and -stat debuffs and lightning stun +holy taker + shield of justice + turn undead combo. ( Well this combo is not a certain combo, depends on situations, spells success, even on cardinals job path )

My previous PvP with LittleJovs, to challenge me, he do 13k 13k Sonic Boom to me with own self buff, while LittleJovs have outside buff's and wearing full STR set , and that was failed. :P ....

sm.png

I'm accepting challenge/PvP's..ehehe :wacko: , but not now,.. coz im still recovering my set, since someone stolen my set :( ...

But try with the other SM can beat you 13k 13k ? i dont think so

But try with the other SM can beat you 13k 13k ? i dont think so

oh man, this topic is really hot, and now your surrendered the first word you leave in this thread? "i can beat cardinal with 1x SonicBoom and then cardinal die " ..don't you?..next time be sure what you are posting... ahahah, lol..im always open to accept duel's anytime anywhere, :D ..

no QQing..... :D