xSilv3rBlad3x

Cardinal Vs Necromancer  

233 members have voted

1. 1. who win Cardi vs Necro?

• Cardinal
    • Necromancer

Question

Personally... I think Necro is better.

I have fought Cardi quite a few times with my Panzer and if they don't kill you within their original combo including HT and Turn Undead then they are pretty much screwed...

On top of all that. HT takes time to bleed you out... I'm positive that a correctly trained Necromancer has much higher magic attack than a Cardinal. So with the ability to cast a "flurry" of powerful spells, on top of bleed and burn, a Necro would win. Unless the Cardi spammed heal...

But when they both have been killed and are unbuffed, necromancers have faster casting skills then cardinals, unless the other has magic casting items with them on, giving necromancers an edge after the respawn.

Blizzard or Angelic Breath- shrewd spell - run - divine hold - venom cloud after a respawn at the same time.

but the cardinal could cast a spell even u bind them with binding skill right ? how to solve that limited attack range ?

Cure poison lvl 10 wont help much against necro's poison. Especially if it against necro full Vit-DoT type. With their 3 fast-cooldown-DoTs (VC,Envenom,Divine Curse), cardi will be busy curing himself while necro's wave of DoT attack will keep coming at him. HT's DoT will also be partly nullified by necro's HP rec bout 500-1k.

Could be worse tho if that cardi were to face an experienced fast-sprinter necro. :D