About Shield Block

Antoni77

Question

okay this is it... sometimes I get really funny moments when someone didn't trust me... LOL

(sorry about those words)

so here we go...

How can we know about Block is work or not?

if you have Tanker jobs within more than lvl10 of Shield training, you will see what I mean on this topic ^^

but first don't forget to use Shield okay (use Shield with capability level okay)

and then use buff named Solid Shield... ^^

preparations are completed, okay here we go

Lure monsters as much as possible and then close your camera to your own character (but not so close LOL)

and see what could be happen on your Tanker?

now I ask here to you...

Are you see the "Purple Fogs" on your character?

nah that's the "Block"... when you get "Purple Fogs" on your Tanker that means you're Blocked their attacks ^^

hahahaha now you already know about how Block works on your Tanker

okay then, as bonus I will show you video link from youtube about Paladin and his cute Girlfriend Grand Master

check it out : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LRaF2CzzzBU (if you can't click it,then copy paste this link ^^)(what you can't play that video, okay then go to youtube.com and search "Luna Online Love Story" ^^)

as you see on that video, when that Paladin lure monsters and get attacked, there is "Purple Fogs" on him ^^

if you have Questions or wanna bring some share... sure ^^

thanks for your attentions, have nice day and enjoy playing Celestia Luna Online ^^

9 answers to this question

hmmm seems Darkness is right too?

although it's about the sharpness of our eyes, it's hard to predict true or not this Block...

but however, we all already know the Block on this game is work hehehehe

(sometime I get Purple Fogs, sometime not... because of this I have an idea about to prove Block is work or not ^^)

thanks for those shares guys ^^

It's actually pretty annoying that the word "Block" doesn't appear when you block an attack in this private server. :P

I played Luna online ( gpotato) and as everyone probably knows, "block" appeared when you blocked an attack :P

Guest BigOL5

nice share, sir

nice video too

ugh this is so good :o , i'm so excited, uuuweeeeee...

~just kidding

• Upvote 1

If u block isnt it hit only 1 1 and 1

and if the hit is so strong and u can block it its like hit 23 24 15 and if u cant block its like 4000 10000

he's right...

u will only get hitted for 1,1,1,1

:3

• Upvote 1

Oh ty mr. Anton ^^

and yeah this one is quarter Luna semi plus

3/4 old Luna 1/4 Luna semi plus( Stil semi far from plus)

But it seems that the GM still updating this game, Like new map and some new costume

• Upvote 2