Best attack skill

Ascension

Question

Yup, exactly :)

and for AOE you have sword storm and spinning sword, Max it.

Rune impact - sonic boom - dual sonic boom for single target?

so, all i need is Rune impact - sonic boom - dual sonic boom- sword strom - spinning sword?

if yes, i'll begin to reskill my SM

Rune impact - sonic boom - dual sonic boom for single target?

so, all i need is Rune impact - sonic boom - dual sonic boom- sword strom - spinning sword?

if yes, i'll begin to reskill my SM

yea thats enough :)

you can try another skill if you have much sp, but max them first.

Just adding here...spamming use RI--->SB--->DSB--->max Spirit sword, why spirit sword? bcoz 1) the fast casting 2) long range 3)high sleep chance 4).....and this sleep skill do damage too :) 5)long duration sleep versus skill sleep from mage.........and some ppl say noob ..you can say back..IT'S SKILL, NEWBIE..!! :D

Just adding here...spamming use RI--->SB--->DSB--->max Spirit sword, why spirit sword? bcoz 1) the fast casting 2) long range 3)high sleep chance 4).....and this sleep skill do damage too :) 5)long duration sleep versus skill sleep from mage.........and some ppl say noob ..you can say back..IT'S SKILL, NEWBIE..!! :D

The fact that elf rogues can use casting foil on you before the duel starts does not bother you?

I use Spirit Sword only against mages,cuz they have that skill Blizzard...And Spirit Sword is useful against bosses fight,if u need to heal urself or buff urself,u can just sleep the boss...I have a magnus and if RI fails i use Burning Crash but...for sm..if stun fails i suppose your only chance is to use the bubble (Shield Barrier) and hope that u`ll survive xD

Still it`s nice that the foil cancels the stun so,if they are not pro,they can foil and after they use their stun skill (Shield Boomernaging or Illusion attack) u can just stun them with RI,and the winning is assured

And foil is useful in duels with ppls who use sleep in the middle of the battle to heal themselves,cuz foil cancels the sleep too

I dont know why but that damned foils usually failed on me, kinda lucky. Lol xD

but if i lose because of foil before duel begin, i just ask to reduel and use stealth.

Well actually, foils before duel is "bug exploit". You can report it :P