I went

Warrior>Infantry>RK>SM

Well

Im full str with 8k hp but

People keep telling me diffrent things

"Dual 2 maces for better hp"

"Dual 2 titans for more str"

"Dual Cutlass's and stenos'

Well Right now idk wut to pick so im just doing titans for the +40 str cuz they both give me +20

so wut u think? o>o

Or shuld i keep using 1h + shield For awhile

6 answers to this question

About Dual Maces, it's wrong.

2 maces give higher HP but only if that maces have vit stat. If not, it only gives u very lil more HP. Max Mace Protection gives p.def and only 3 vit on ur path. That 3 vit won't give much HP right?

Dual Titan is good. Like u said, it gives +20 str each.

Dual Steno and Cutlass. Both have high base p.a + they can be reinforced with HQ.

But i want to suggest u with Dual Steno and Cutlass. So u will only need to change cutlass later.

I like Steno but i don't like cutlass. They have same p.a on clean but when enhanced they will be different + Steno gives accuracy.

I saw my friend's steno and DM, both are +13. Steno have lil bit less p.a than DM. But if they are reinforced, Steno have more p.a than DM.

DM with + craft stat and Steno with + 2% p.a. It can be better than dual DM but also can be worse depends on ur philo.

My SM had 2 Titans Magnum +12 with 25 Str philo = Total STR is +90

Then When I leveled to 115 I changed to 2 Domi with 30 str[C] ea. and 25 str[P]= Total Str is +110

2 Domi? your character has 4 hands?

The best is 1 steno + 1 cutlass.

+13 steno is better than +13 cutlass and +13 Titan is not good ( if +12 cutlass is better than steno but due to bonus effect i chose steno)

at lvl 115++ go for Steno + DM or DM + DM , depends on craft and philo.

if +12, 2 DM is far better than Steno + Dm, but if your steno +13 the story will be different