Show Yourself!

duckie

Saleh, want to troll? go to school, fix your grammar...

RANKED: F!

i Should mention until last year I was 4th in my class with straight A's and B's <_<. Lol

and My grammar is better than yours.Learn your place you shitty Indonesian or whatever the fuck you are.Now go get back to work slave,

make me a sandwich or something.

@Akcent,

Howcome i still see her siggy? lOLOO

• Downvote 1

why sandwhich? problem? -trollface- :P

btw akcent bought me, that makes me her slave not u *BAM!*

Your doing it wrong.

@Bio

I like your hair in this one bro QQ i want blonde hair too.

oh u think so?

i think im doing fine thank you -trollface-

-Facepalm-

your quite new to this arent you? .

your mom seemed new too, till i made her pro yesterday night

Trollface.png

Now Now Saleh, you know better. 222415_10150257376973793_639638792_8868096_1678795_n.jpg

Take your retarded acts elsewhere

22814210150590164745484.jpg\

Sir,-squints eyes- have you seen a person like this named Yuki?

@Wolf

Oh I see you trolled your own mother,makes sense.Especially since you have some sorta weird animal wolf fetish,I bet you imagine akcent as a sexy female vixen and you as a beastly wolf and you two have hot animal sex togetehr.,Nice fetish you got there.

And ima stop this.Your not worth my time,Lol you dont know a thing about how to troll and you only seem stupid,I could do this forever,but have fun trolling your mom.No wonder your so bad,you practice with your mom,You prolly say,

"mom i hate you" and she starts crying.and you start thinking your some troll bigshot,its like when your mother calls you cute,it means shit trolololol trollface.jpg

Okay then sir, get back in the kitchen and make me this like the rest of your people do spicy_chicken_masala_recipe.JPG

Now you resort to stealing my line?Pathetic woman.

get back in the fucking kitchen. -Picks up woman beating club-

Silly woman.

Oh my god ...too many asians here,SERENE WHERE ARE YOU,I CANT FIND YOU,ALL YOU ASIANS LOOK TO FUCKIN ALIKE !

@Wolf

Gtfo and watch a real troll off between me and serene.Noob.and no one asked you asswipe.

get a life

Oh you cant see me? Maybe you should get your head out of your ass, or maybe someone else's ass. Oh but then again you did always want to be asian didnt you. SALEH OH NO I FORGOT YOU CANT. Its okay though the aura you make after you stand in the sun for a few hours just smells of fail, like everything else you do.