Show Yourself!

duckie

Use an image hosting service like photobucket or imgur or postimg.. Upload there, and post the image url here..

And please don't use someone's pic and claimed it as yours.. It's like the first stage of an identity theft, and I (and we) can easily track it by using a service that Google provides.. We know some of us did and are doing that here.. (I did that too before anyway, so I know if anyone would do that)..

Anyway, forget about that.. This is the internet.. I'm just like being a scumbag today..

EDIT: The person above me is right.. And it's free and easy.. (No need to register)

I use imgur :D

Upload the image, when it's uploaded, right-click on the image and click "View Image" to get a direct link.

Once done, copy the url, come to the forum, click on the green box with the white border next to "< >" and paste the url into the pupup box.

If you want to put it in a spoiler to not fill up the topic, put it in this;

[ spoiler ]image[ /spoiler ] (Make sure there are no spaces at all)

Put your mouse pointer inbetween the spoiler tags then click, click the image box, put in the url and click okay, it'll be put in the spoiler so people can click it when they want.

Other than that, just put a direct link in your post, like copy the url and paste it :P

Hope this helps ^_^