Bio's magical critical tank

Biohazard

• 3 months later...

hi there bio,, this guide is very interesting and crushed into my mind,, i will try one.. by the way is this a good build to solo bosses? or cardinal path still better on soloing bosses? thanks before and hope for your reply soon. will really appreciate it.

hi there bio,, this guide is very interesting and crushed into my mind,, i will try one.. by the way is this a good build to solo bosses? or cardinal path still better on soloing bosses? thanks before and hope for your reply soon. will really appreciate it.

Well, SA can solo boss. but i have different method to do so..

Bio taught me combo to solo boss, but i forget it and i dont like it too xD

I use this combo :

1. Angelic breath (to -mdef), ->

2. Binding soul (95% chance lock for 7 sec if im not wrong) ->

3. Soul spear - Divine sword (max lvl) - Soul spear

4. Binding soul (the effect seems to be faded out after you cast that 3 skill and before the mobs released)

5. Soul spear - Divine sword (max lvl) - Soul spear

i just do that.when im 115 below.after i get higher lvl of holy justice, i put it like this :

Soul spear - Divine sword (max lvl) - Soul spear - Holy justice.

Its my combo, with 95% chance to lock and kill mob. 

Bio combo have "holy uppercut" in the combo and we know that the mob isnt stunned . its chance they will fight back .

Well, SA can solo boss. but i have different method to do so..

Bio taught me combo to solo boss, but i forget it and i dont like it too xD

I use this combo :

1. Angelic breath (to -mdef), ->

2. Binding soul (95% chance lock for 7 sec if im not wrong) ->

3. Soul spear - Divine sword (max lvl) - Soul spear

4. Binding soul (the effect seems to be faded out after you cast that 3 skill and before the mobs released)

5. Soul spear - Divine sword (max lvl) - Soul spear

i just do that.when im 115 below.after i get higher lvl of holy justice, i put it like this :

Soul spear - Divine sword (max lvl) - Soul spear - Holy justice.

Its my combo, with 95% chance to lock and kill mob. 

Bio combo have "holy uppercut" in the combo and we know that the mob isnt stunned . its chance they will fight back .

And depend on your play. I mean, you can use all of mage's job.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 9 months later...

Is there any room for Fast Heal in this build? Or perhaps more passives?

Just get fast heal level 1, if you have enough magical attack fast heal will do 1k+ per heal, which should be more than enough.

• 1 year later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...

Hey guys! Sorry i'm a newbie and I don't quite understand some parts of the tutorial here. No offense to Bio :) I really like this and made my 2nd char exactly like this.

So I would like to ask why are the skills holy uppercut and spike only at level 10??

Please answer guys! Thanks a lot.

8 hours ago, Atiqah said:

Hey guys! Sorry i'm a newbie and I don't quite understand some parts of the tutorial here. No offense to Bio :) I really like this and made my 2nd char exactly like this.

So I would like to ask why are the skills holy uppercut and spike only at level 10??

Please answer guys! Thanks a lot.

I would assume it's for preserving the remaining SPs. To be honest, you don't have to max those since you will use different set of skills for SA later on.

10 hours ago, Vincard said:

I would assume it's for preserving the remaining SPs. To be honest, you don't have to max those since you will use different set of skills for SA later on.

Thank you sir.

Yeah, I just realized it's for preserving SP and like you said, you will use different skills when you get to SA.

Cheers!

• Jonah unpinned this topic
  • 4 months later...

hey. im playing luna again. my char was banned . so i built new char again. never give up. i wanna ask. why have to learn light armor experts than robe expertse? when i learn lvl 1 light armor experts. and using light armor. its said not on ur position . even when i've learned light armor experts.?

tq very much . 

7 hours ago, detogy said:

hey. im playing luna again. my char was banned . so i built new char again. never give up. i wanna ask. why have to learn light armor experts than robe expertse? when i learn lvl 1 light armor experts. and using light armor. its said not on ur position . even when i've learned light armor experts.?

tq very much . 

In order to get the effect of Light Armor Expertise to work, you have to wear a full set of light armor. Not just one or two pieces. I recommend only taking Light Armor Expertise and maxing it out, because getting Robe Expertise as well will eat your SP 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...