Faithfully's INT/VIT Crardinal Path

Faithfully

Answers :

1. Farouk, cuz when you want use Tarnitus Neck (to get item bonus) you need use full tarnitus set, and when you use robe set your deff sck, btw. this path fallow light set.

2. i Fallow Vit from 1 - 150 (just start with vit) esier to tank, but if you really want INT just restat at 106.

3. ask an GM to help you, just trade money first (if you want trade 30b just selling in vend items by 2b ea ) but i prefer to ask about help an GM...

Answer:

this sikill you should make at 106 lvl. and later max all what you cant make, i suggest do first HT. TU and SOJ, later all passives, ltaer all buffs, later max other skills

Attack Skills:

Turn Undead - MAX

Holy Taker - MAX

Shield of Justice - MAX

Light Stun - MAX

Chill Breeze - MAX

Angelic Touch > Angelic Breath - MAX

Crippe - MAX

Buffs :

Intelligence - MAX

Orpheu's Poem - MAX

Wizardry - MAX

Wisdom - MAX

Shield - MAX

Armor Link - MAX

Bless Vital - MAX

Shrewd Spell - MAX

Fortunate Magic - MAX

Twinkle Magic - lvl 5

Bless Wind - lvl 5

MInd Barrier - lvl 5

Holy Barrier - MAX

Passive Skills :

Light Armor Expertise - 6 lvl (if you will have free sp max it!)

Spell Craft - MAX

Spell Barrier - MAX

Witchcraft - MAX

Enhanced HP - MAX

Answer :

1, Spell Barrier = The possibility of abnormal decrease in magical damage lowers.

One lvl this sikill cost 1 SP, and max lvl of this skill is 10 so you need use only 10 SP for it so i suggest you to max it :)

2. its not very bad but its help you with magic deff vs. mages so its can be problem later durring PvP.

better Blizzard or CheelBreeze ?

thanks for answer

CheelBrezee but if you have AB prefer to Blizzard , Blizzard AoE skil. . gud for Hunting

why no holy justice for pvp?

holy justice is optional if you like you can take it but cardi prefer to turn undead but its up to you x.x

Thanks Yui for answer but its my :

1. i not use blizzard becouse you not going warlock and freeze is so low, chill breeze have longer frezze time. and i aslo not use blizzard durring hunting cuz you need sp to other skills.

2. becouse this skill is no needed to your perfect combo. (cb>soj>ht>ls>tu) or (cb>ab>soj>ht>ls>tu)

(cb>soj>ht>ls>tu) or (cb>ab>soj>ht>ls>tu) sorry .. whats this?..

any way.. chill breeze is really the first skill in pvp?... but its a little slower than shield of justice aoe stun correct me if im wrong..

can you explain why that combo?... Chill Breeze > Angelic Breath > SoJ > Holy Taker > Lighting Stun > Turn Undead > Chill Breeze

why not soj first?... i think its the fastest?..

and is that combo for all opponent..? vs. TM/BT/DESTRo/Cardi

i need more explanation to understand it verry well.. hope you dont mind .. thank you in advance...

so :

cb>soj>ht>lc>tu>cb

chill breezze>shield of justice>holy taker>light stun>turn undead>chill breezze

-this is combo vs all who got low magic deff and low hp.

why u must use cb first?

becouse even if you get stuned first your enemy will be freezze for 24sec and when his/her stun over you will have enought time to heal your hp and stun lock opponnent.

cb>ab>soj>ht>lc>tu>cb

chill breezze>angelic breath>shield of justice>holy taker>light stun>turn undead>chill breezze

-this is combo vs all who got nice mdef and hp.

why u need to use this combo vs them?

becouse cb will work even if you get stun first and when her/his stun over you can sleep enemy and decopresse his/her mdef

also later you have them in stun lock

ofcourse this combo's are use only in duels. at guild wars you need use this

soj>ht>tu

i think its enought...

if u ahve more questions just ask.

hmm at your hot key its should look like this :

skillls.png

1. holy taker

2. turn undead

3. shield of justice

4. light stun

5. chill breezze

6. Angelic Breath

7. Holy Barrier

But its only my skill mix becouse its help durring mobbing too

cuz you got soj and ht (main aoes) so close ^^

AHH! D: idk if is the way, how u make ur guides... or what, but when i finish to read one i want make a char like there X_X :huh: and now lol, is hard... maybe i need to begin with this (cuz i alredy have all equip u mentioned xD and will be more easy i think)

and here my questions, idk if someone ask the same, but i didnt read all the answers, just the guide :rolleyes:

is true that Cardi can owned figthers? kill solo mvp? crit slime is bad in mage?

ty~