Faithfully's INT/VIT Crardinal Path

Faithfully

i use a medusa for my cardi is there any difference between a medusa and athena?

For now, I use Athena's.. .because my HP still isn't good enough.

I think Medusa's powers will be maximized if your either pure vit/pure int... so I'd say that Medusa's is better.

No. i must to dissagre with you Can't Nobody.

Medusa vs Athena = SAME

cuz Medusa remove your hp = more chance to die, but add magic attack

Athena = have only 30 lower dmg than medusa, and its not remove your hp.

so for me its both good at same, becouse when you want more hp use athena. When you want more ma use medusa. So about this wand both are good. And for low lvls batter athen becouse +13 athena is so cheap and no need worry about weapon. Batter to concentrate at other parts like set or accesories.

No. i must to dissagre with you Can't Nobody.

Medusa vs Athena = SAME

cuz Medusa remove your hp = more chance to die, but add magic attack

Athena = have only 30 lower dmg than medusa, and its not remove your hp.

so for me its both good at same, becouse when you want more hp use athena. When you want more ma use medusa. So about this wand both are good. And for low lvls batter athen becouse +13 athena is so cheap and no need worry about weapon. Batter to concentrate at other parts like set or accesories.

Good point... but what I think I'm trying to mean is just the MA...

I'm planning to go pure vit so the -hp from Medusa would probably be minimized when that happens...

I kinda forgot the effects Medusa can have if you're a mediocre player... Sorry for the quick conclusion.

ok, have my cardi @ lvl 106.. i have 13k+ hp, 4.2k+ pdef and 10k+ m.a., is it good?my accessories aren't so good yet..

as i was trying my cardi out i kinda noticed something.. so good at tanking, but it takes 2-3 skill combos to finish off mobs, really ok for me considering its vit stat.. really what i was hoping for..

little help on pvp though.. i suck at it being a mage and all but i'm getting the hang of it.. what's the usual combo in duels?ahaha.. :)

Use Smart then~

cuz healthy worm is good only when you are follow full vit.

If you are full int on items i suggest to take some accessories with vit (for example 2x rings) also dont use Artifact set to up your deff, just use farouk with 19+ ma and g gloves/115 gloves int craft. Also try get WR (wizard robe) its should be around 14k m attack.

gemini with 20+ vit ok?or gemini with int?

that -88 movespeed though don't look all too appealing..

one thing about being a mage though is that items are cheaper for us..

how much does wiz robe cost right now?at least the lowest price possible.. because I'm thinking of buying one.. :)

lovin' this build.. and i gotta say, now that my cardi is well and here I might stay cardi for the remainder of my CL adventures..

kinda curious as to how am i suppose to fit all my skills and potions though.. *scratches head..* :)

lovin' this build.. and i gotta say, now that my cardi is well and here I might stay cardi for the remainder of my CL adventures..

kinda curious as to how am i suppose to fit all my skills and potions though.. *scratches head..* :)

so glad to know it :)