Sword Master VS Destroyer

gracejoy

Question

for me.. SM is better.. coz they have long range skill..

and SM SB is better than destro's SB..

RI range is better than BC..

in pvp.. who hit 1st.. is winner..

but.. if destro's BC hit 1st and didnt crit.. SM will hit them with RI with 79% chance of stun..

crit or not.. they will die.. coz SM got SB and DSB..

on WAR.. SM SB is highier than destro's SB.. means.. SM SB got better range than destro.. means.. SM still have the advantage., ^^

(just my opinion.. dont blame me pls..)

I have both characters, and i clearly think destroyer has better chance to win. I will not explain why because it will take a really long time to write my analysis here. But one thing is for sure destroyer is a deadly weapon at right hands.

Simple words..

If destro can 1 hit the SM,they win..if they can't, they will prob lose..

If sm can 1ST hit the destro, they will prob win..if they can't, it will be back to their ability for survive..

Hmm..

I think..destro depends on items more..SM depends on how fast ur 1st hit is :)

Well, I believe that a Destroyer can use Despair (Which is an instant casting time by the way!) to cut off the Rune Impact ((Because it's a magical attack skill.) This also goes for Spirit Sword.). So if you do that, the Destroyer will probably win if the Destroyer's Despair works successfully :D . That's my personal opinion by the way, so don't rant and rage on me ... :mellow: .

for me.. SM is better.. coz they have long range skill..

and SM SB is better than destro's SB..

RI range is better than BC..

in pvp.. who hit 1st.. is winner..

but.. if destro's BC hit 1st and didnt crit.. SM will hit them with RI with 79% chance of stun..

crit or not.. they will die.. coz SM got SB and DSB..

on WAR.. SM SB is highier than destro's SB.. means.. SM SB got better range than destro.. means.. SM still have the advantage., ^^

(just my opinion.. dont blame me pls..)

like this :rolleyes:

the same way i tought bout it

Guest ~Syn~

SB me then

can't. I already sell my destro's equip. :P But maybe another destro with "high crit rate and p. atk" can do that. :huh: But, don't take it so serious dude. :mellow:

Guest Cava

Well..if u only play SB..it really depends on gap n equips n build as well

Not all of destro can kill all SM with SB

Guest ~Syn~

Well..if u only play SB..it really depends on gap n equips n build as well

Not all of destro can kill all SM with SB

Hmmm, you are right :mellow: But i'm think about SM's Spirit Sword from RK. that skill has 1.sec casting, right? It is influenced by atk speed from sword training or berserker skill?

Guest Cava

Not sure..

Never use that skill

Not fun when sleeping people :)

I'm not even sure if I take it or not..I forget lol

Depends on EVASION, STRIKE, STUN, SLEEP, PATK, PDEF. The one with more eva will probably win. The one with more of all the stats will win. The one that stuns first would win, and the one that hits first will probably win too.

Guest Gladius

Edited :

Kay so.... what about

Human SM vs Destro at 130++?

Which one do you think is better?

Lets say that both of them have the same equipment, I mean the same level of equipment, I mean the same strong of equipment, and good connection

Guest ~Syn~

Not sure..

Never use that skill

Not fun when sleeping people :)

I'm not even sure if I take it or not..I forget lol

ow i c. btw, i like use sleep skill on mage class [especially for cardi] cuz they have barrier or fast stun and long range :o

I want to make a new SM or Magnus "IF" sleep skill influenced by atk speed from sword training or berserker skill :wub: But, more like i want to be magnus -_-

Edited :

Kay so.... what about

Human SM vs Destro at 130++?

Lets say that both of them have the same equipment, I mean the same level of equipment, I mean the same strong of equipment, and good connection

Human SM tried and tested epic attack speed tried and tested... and a bit more range on SB than destro