Cruz's INT Soul Arbiter Guide [ELF]

Cruz

Hey guys thanks for checking out my guide for the Soul Arbiter class. The first thing you have to know when taking this job path is that you will need to be a Elf. If you choose human you wont be able to receive the Nature's self buffs(Defensive skills). This pathway will be good in PvE, PvP and in Guild Wars.

The Soul Arbiter info breakdown

This Soul Arbiter path is mainly for Guild Warring. It's all for the Magical attacking power and Magical Critical Rate. When you reach Soul Arbiter you'll have 50.1% Critical chance(with buffs.) Your Magical Attack will be massive with all your active buffs/passive buffs mainly from the Warlock class. Soul Arbiters have fast casting skills and two of those skills are De buffs as well. (Soul Spear and Mana Burn) These two skills decrease the opponents Mana. The only thing is your defense might lack a bit due to the fact that you didn't choose the bishop class but I personally think thats not a big problem. Most importantly the Mace Athena's Mithril Hammer DOES NOT work for the skills of Soul Arbiter. It will only work up to Warlock. If the above information interests you please read on. :)

Q. Which pathway should I go to make my full Intelligent Soul Arbiter?

A. Level 1-20 Mage -> Level 20-40 Wizard -> Level 40-75 Priest -> Level 75-105 Warlock -> 105 Soul Arbiter

Here are the passives that you will achieve when changing your jobs.

SoulArbiterpassives.png

Q. What skills should I input when I'm a Mage?

A. As a Mage you should input the following:

Max Intelligence

Max Holy Strike

Max Wisdom

Max Spell Barrier

Note: Holy Strike will be your main attacking skill you don't need anything else.

Q. What skills should I input when I'm a Wizard?

A. As a Wizard you should input the following:

Max Intelligence

Max Spell Barrier

Max Wizardry

Max Spell Craft

Bloodstream (Optional)

Note: Bloodstream is an active skill that restores your MP but sacrificing a little amount of HP. Nothing that special but If you hate using potions to restore then I recommend that you get this.

Q. What skills should I input when I'm a Priest?

A. As a Priest you should input the following:

Max Holy Strike

Max Divine Sword

Lv 1 Fast Heal

Max Wisdom

Max Shield

Max Mind Barrier

Max Shrewd Spell

Max Bless Wind

Max Holy Barrier

Note: Divine Sword is the upgrade from Holy Strike. So in order to get Divine Sword you will have to Max Holy Strike to Lvl 10. In which now Divine Sword your main attacking skill.

Q. What skills should I input when I'm a Warlock?

A. As a Warlock you should input the following:

Max Thunder Break

Lv 15 Blizzard

Max Fire Blast

Max Meteor

Max Intelligence

Max Wizardry

Max Spellcraft

Max Staff Training

Max Boost Spell

Lv 1 Fast Heal

Max Wisdom

Max Shield

Max Mind Barrier

Max Shrewd Spell

Max Bless Wind

Max Holy Barrier

Venom Cloud (Optional)

Bloodstream (Optional)

Note: Now you have some good aoes to DD with. Venom Cloud is a aoe Debuff skill that decreases movement speed ,Poisons(DoT), and Decreases Attack speed. Thunder Break will now be your main single targeting spell it has an OK cool down effect not as fast as Divine Sword but much stronger. Meteor will be your strongest aoe skill.

Finally your end class Soul Arbiter!

(When you've finally reached your goal you must reskill)

Skills needed:

Max Soul Spear

Max Mana Burn

Max Holy Earthquake

Max Angelic Touch

Max Holy Justice

Max Angelic Breath

Max Curse Weakness

Lv 8 Tranquility

Lv 8 Cripple

Max Sleeping Soul

Max Binding Soul

Lv 1 Fast Heal

Max Intelligence

Max Shield

Max Mind Barrier

Max Fortunate Magic

Max Shrewd Spell

Max Bless Wind

Max Holy Barrier

MaxSpell Barrier

Max Wizardry

Max Spellcraft

Max Staff Training

Max Boost Spell

Max Witchcraft

Max Concentration

Max Twinkle Magic

Max Armor Link

5-25 Robe armor expertise

Lvl 5 Light armor expertise (Optional)

Lvl 3 Nature's Shield (Optional)

Lvl 3 Nature's Mind (Optional)

Bless Vital (Optional)

Venom Cloud (Optional)

Bloodstream (Optional)

Note: This build of Soul Arbiter is the Disabling Guild War type. You have three different sleeps and two different immobilizers. Holy Justice takes up alot of sp keep that in mind. Nature's Shield is a physical defense buff and Nature's Mind is a magical defense buff. If you want them its totally up to you. Bless Vital is a buff that increases your base HP. Holy Earthquake is a stunning aoe! Lastly Robe armor should be your main type of armor not light armor.

Another skill path for Soul Arbiter!

Skills needed:

Max Blizzard

Max Meteor

Max Holy Earthquake

Lv 8 Tranquility

Lv 8 Cripple

Lv 1 Fast Heal

Max Intelligence

Max Shield

Max Mind Barrier

Max Fortunate Magic

Max Shrewd Spell

Max Bless Wind

Max Holy Barrier

MaxSpell Barrier

Max Wizardry

Max Spellcraft

Max Staff Training

Max Boost Spell

Max Witchcraft

Max Concentration

Max Twinkle Magic

Max Armor Link

Max Venom Cloud

Max Robe armor expertise

Max Nature's Shield

Max Nature's Mind

Bless Vital (Optional)

Bloodstream (Optional)

Lvl 5 Light armor expertise (Optional)

Holy Justice (Optional)

Soul Spear (Optional) (Max after all other skills are maxed)

Mana Burn (Optional) (Max after all other skills are maxed)

Note: This is a Grinding/PvE Soul Arbiter that is aoe based. Holy Earthquake is a stunning aoe! The single targeting skills are optional until every other skill is maxed. When that is done the first single targeting skill I suggest you get is Soul Spear. Why? It has a nice cool down effect.

Common asked questions:

Q. Where do I find the people to job change classes?

A.

Wizard - Farouk (Alker Harbor)

Priest - Farouk (Alker Harbor)

Warlock - Farouk (Alker Harbor)

Soul Arbiter - Cindamook (Naila Village)

Q. What kind of Robe armor should I wear?

A. At lvl 105 I suggest you either buy the Faust's Smart Robe set or try to craft a 105 set with int.

Q. Where can I farm the Faust's Smart set?

A.

Faust's Smart Robe (Haggard Iris) - Huge Garden

Faust's Smart Gloves (Blood Mosquito or Maggot George) - Huge Garden

Faust's Smart Boots (Cannot be Dropped)

Why? Because you have to craft it by requiring a sketch.

Q. Where can I require the sketch for the Faust's Smart boots Sketch?

A. The sketch is dropped by the following mobs:

Flaccid Footman - Graveyard

Kind Dementor - Graveyard

Mummy - Graveyard

Ghost Knight - Graveyard

Hugh Mummy - Graveyard

Q. Where can I obtain the 1-Handed Wands that allow me to use a shield?

A.

Wand of Protection (Fungus Rook - The Gate of Alker) - Level 5

Wand of Glory (Stone Golem - Tarintus) - Level 27

Arcwand (Orc Archer - Moon Blind Swamp) or (Red Orc Outpost) - Level 33

Holyove (Basilisk - in The Way To Howling Ravine) - Level 51

Wizardly Wand (Red Mimics - Dryed Gazell Fall) - Level 64

Zukini Death Wand (Lucky 77 1st Box) - Level 69

Athena's Mithril Hammer (Lucky 77 3rd Box) - Level 82

Power of Lotus (Lucky 77 3rd Box) - Level 83

Medusa's Wand (Fighter in the Wind - Graveyard) or (Wild Mantis - Huge Garden) - Level 104

Thanks for reading.

~Cruz

• Upvote 6

I you choose Priest, It only have Lvl 1 Shrewd Spell.And thats not good in Pvp, But still your build is good at GW and Pve.

I have tried that path last wipe-out, tough it doesn't work out that much.

I suggest T.Set for faster casting speed, I think you don't be needing farouk here cause you already said "50.1 percent of critical chance" so its better to use T.set than farouk

• Downvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

"Also the skill Holy Justice can become an AoE at level 26"

Is this right?

I'm sorry this is not true this applies on a different server I must have forgot to delete that part thank you.

wow...that nice path

anyway now im using full TB magic..that mean mages that strong versus physical attack...

my path is Mage - Cleric - Monk - Bishop - Soul Arbiter.

i have try it PVP versus all fighter class and rogue class with same level as mine and im always win...

my magical attack is not bad at all,my physical def is high too...

but why so many player still say that im choosing wrong path????

the negative side from my path is:

1. just have 1 AoE that was holy earthquake...

2. lack of magical defends, so if im PVP with job GM or Cardinal,im the one will die first...

the positive is:

1. i can mob so many monsters (i've been try mob ing 20 monster in Naila harbour its like blue beard captain and blue beard pirate) and also you can't die easily from being attacked physically

2. high critical of course....you can have higher damage from regular magical attack..

critical attack not always shown up,but with my path, you will get highes critical attack chance...

and the last, i have one question for all player...

why is so many player said that im wrong choosing path????i have no idea about that???

• 1 month later...
Guest Nanda

i have started this path but, i guess, is hard to up without AoE skills, maybe i'll try to make it with a bishop, but i don't know which skills i have to take... (omg luna is too complicated, i play lineage 2 and is so easy to deal with the skills and classes, in luna a mistake with the skills makes a lot of difference)

a question, if we choose the "another skill path for soul arbiter" we need to reskill too?

Would it still be good to go through this line?

Mage > Cleric > Sorcerer > Elemental Master > Soul Arbiter

You still get 2 lvl 10 aoe's and lightning stun to help you through Elemental Master, and you get the stuff you miss in warlock from Soul Arbiter passive wise.

wow...that nice path

anyway now im using full TB magic..that mean mages that strong versus physical attack...

my path is Mage - Cleric - Monk - Bishop - Soul Arbiter.

i have try it PVP versus all fighter class and rogue class with same level as mine and im always win...

my magical attack is not bad at all,my physical def is high too...

but why so many player still say that im choosing wrong path????

the negative side from my path is:

1. just have 1 AoE that was holy earthquake...

2. lack of magical defends, so if im PVP with job GM or Cardinal,im the one will die first...

the positive is:

1. i can mob so many monsters (i've been try mob ing 20 monster in Naila harbour its like blue beard captain and blue beard pirate) and also you can't die easily from being attacked physically

2. high critical of course....you can have higher damage from regular magical attack..

critical attack not always shown up,but with my path, you will get highes critical attack chance...

and the last, i have one question for all player...

why is so many player said that im wrong choosing path????i have no idea about that???

Well going bishop will give you faster casting speed and more defense, pretty much you'll get more buffs but seeing how Soul Arbiter has fast casting skills it's not really needed. So if you go warlock instead you'd have a lot more AoEs to help you lvl and still have a decent amount of defense and and also more magical attack.

i have started this path but, i guess, is hard to up without AoE skills, maybe i'll try to make it with a bishop, but i don't know which skills i have to take... (omg luna is too complicated, i play lineage 2 and is so easy to deal with the skills and classes, in luna a mistake with the skills makes a lot of difference)

a question, if we choose the "another skill path for soul arbiter" we need to reskill too?

Yes, you would definately need to reskill Soul Arbiter takes up a lot of skill points.

Would it still be good to go through this line?

Mage > Cleric > Sorcerer > Elemental Master > Soul Arbiter

You still get 2 lvl 10 aoe's and lightning stun to help you through Elemental Master, and you get the stuff you miss in warlock from Soul Arbiter passive wise.

You can get the same skills you missed from Warlock but they wont be as great nor strong and if your gonna do this bishop would be better than elemental master.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • Jonah unpinned this topic