Cruz's INT Soul Arbiter Guide [ELF]

Cruz

Hello, I'm new to the whole online gaming experience so I was wondering if this was normal for Celestia Luna.

I made my Holy Strike level 3 but it still says level 2 in the Skill window. Also, I already got the Intelligence, Wisdom and Spell Barrier skills at level 1 but I can't up them since I can't find them in my Skill Training window. Is this suppose to happen?  :unsure:

It seems you are still in a low level,

You sure you didn't max them yet??

and what job did you chose ? cleric or wizard?

i follow your path, wiz-priest-warlock-sa, i'm full int, my question is:

if i use faust robe set (clean) with level 25 robe expertise can i have higher defence compared if i wear gardener set (clean) with 20 light armor expertise? how many difference? can i tank mobs in NH or grave with faust? sorry for noob question, i'm newbie :D

thanks for appreciate

Robe is not meant to tank.

You'll always have a higher pdeff if using light armor sets.

Well Im not sure but I guess if you have +13 items and able to make your pdeff to at least 5k, you can tank in graves

and

you need at least 3k on NH to tank

• 1 month later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 1 month later...

i don't know better following cruz's skill or kai's skill-.-  :huh:  :( but i rather this skill:3 recommend?

can i add other skills in this guide or should i stick to this guide

you guys need to know what is really meaning of "Guide" ?

Guide is just Guide, you no need to follow all of them and also can make your own Style as your own choices :)

any costumes that has Sets 4/4 +Magical Attack

or using Skelly Mask, Panda Body VIT, Shinigami Glove, and Panda Boots

the best is using: Belpheron Hat (I forgot the name) INT/Magi Attack, Wizard Robe, Chicken Glove Cast Speed, Panda Boots

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...

IMO, Priest -> Warlock is better, but I think you can go with that path as well, although you'll be missing some buffs. Currently there's no extra damage by going Sorcerer -> Warlock, since the job passives aren't implemented yet.

IMO, Priest -> Warlock is better, but I think you can go with that path as well, although you'll be missing some buffs. Currently there's no extra damage by going Sorcerer -> Warlock, since the job passives aren't implemented yet.

oh I'm actually on a different LO PS server >> this forum is just more active

• 2 months later...
On 21/12/2011 at 0:45 PM, Nicolet said:

Yes Bugged in the fact that they don't reduce your targets mp /but not bugged in the fact that they do damage!

that post comes from 2011

does it still damage hp now ? or already damage mp as written on the skill tooltips..

i want to make SA, because it seems fun burning other player's mp while pvp

21 hours ago, koecink said:

that post comes from 2011

does it still damage hp now ? or already damage mp as written on the skill tooltips..

i want to make SA, because it seems fun burning other player's mp while pvp

we (me, Orange, and Fifin) already discuss this on another section on the forum...
both Mana Burn and Soul Spear can burn MP of the Opponents. :)
and yes, they do damage too on HP

but please dont too depending on them, especially if your opponent is Mage with High Wisdom Buff, has High Buff and Passive Mana Regen... those skills will not too much good against them... XD

3 hours ago, Antoni77 said:

we (me, Orange, and Fifin) already discuss this on another section on the forum...
both Mana Burn and Soul Spear can burn MP of the Opponents. :)
and yes, they do damage too on HP

but please dont too depending on them, especially if your opponent is Mage with High Wisdom Buff, has High Buff and Passive Mana Regen... those skills will not too much good against them... XD

• Jonah unpinned this topic