SM and magnus

MrMonsterMan

Question

I was wondering if some one could answer my some what simple question. Why do people pick SM over magnus? The only reason i hear is "its simple higher lvl dual wield experience. Who says i plan on making it to 132 or 123 what ever lvl it is.With magnus def faster casting time they dominate in PvP and guild wars.For grinding can they can swich to 1h and asias anif and tank or stay duel and high dame."What if a wookie or somthing comes with high damage" its simple (to me anyways) use the hb they get "but it doesnt last long' yet you can almost spam it. So why do most people pick SM over magnus dual wielding wise?

no... oh dont miss understand Krizx... you English are good... but I only wanna Laughs... :D (sorry)

I need Mana Storm more than you thought... and also Wisdom lvl8, because without Deal Light we cannot controls our Mana Consumptions... so its better if we also have big MP... :)

no... oh dont miss understand Krizx... you English are good... but I only wanna Laughs... :D (sorry)

I need Mana Storm more than you thought... and also Wisdom lvl8, because without Deal Light we cannot controls our Mana Consumptions... so its better if we also have big MP... :)

Buy a lot of mana pots xD!!!!

lol so imba discussion xD

nothing much to say.. just quoting khen:

"if you wanna be a tank, go magnus; ..if you wanna be a killer, go SM"

Haha this quote again ...

As always I'll just answer in simple comment :

U can't kill if u die

Haha this quote again ...

As always I'll just answer in simple comment :

U can't kill if u die

But there is a saying that the best defence is offence... If you kill your opponent fast they cant damage you right... That actually makes offence a defence mechanism

• Upvote 1

Well.. That's true but for some cases it won't work.

Even if u have high attack, when u pvp with shielder especially Paladins who have high HP and high shield block rate, ur high p.atk won't can kill them easily. Phalanx - Magnus can become almost like that.

On the another side, when u can't lock them till dead, they will attack u back. With ur focus on offence, u only have small HP and even small defence so they can kill u easily with their small attack.

its hard to breaks the most highest Defends of Paladin... even DOT sometime still didn't enough for defeated Paladin

once week ago I already try Duel with Paladin by use Swords Master Human... I'm sure I already hit her with the most high Critical Damage but its still didn't enough... and I defeated by poisons hehehehehehe

its hard to breaks the most highest Defends of Paladin... even DOT sometime still didn't enough for defeated Paladin

once week ago I already try Duel with Paladin by use Swords Master Human... I'm sure I already hit her with the most high Critical Damage but its still didn't enough... and I defeated by poisons hehehehehehe

Yeah... Sm and magnus both dont have what it takes to beat imba paladins fast... Even the strongest swordmasters of this server have very hard time against imba paladins with 13k+ def. To beat those guys you need to be destroyer or somethin. Because to break the invincible shield you need the weapon which can obliterate everything. And thats the destroyer. But if you fail to hit your opponent you will get stunlocked until you die lol... Anyway there are destroyers who can do 20k damage to 13k p.def in this server...