MrMonsterMan

Hello I am MrMonsterMan, I have played luna since gpotato and rouge has always been my favorite class.

Your path will be ruffian>archer>assassin>entraper

Let me explain why you should take this path.

Why would you take this path? You get amazing damage and evasion from assassin and the highest level extortion from entraper. This makes this the best farming class, and although it is good at GW and PVP there are better classes. This is mostly jusst for farm

Stats: I recommended putting all of your stats into STR if you have evasion gear, and DEX if you have STR gear. I prefer STR with evasion gear.

Why to take each job change

RUFFIAN:

This gives you the skills you need to get to 75, if you take voyager you will have no dagger skills and archer is just the upgrade anyways.

ARCHER:

This class will give you buffs and passives you will not get from assassin.

ASSASSIN:

This class gives amazing passives and buffs that will make farming much easier. Many say take elf class and go rune walker for the buffs. Why go rune walker and get buffs that are just as good as Assassins buffs, but assassin has better passives? The only real advantage of elf is foil for PVP/GW which you don't need to farm... if you wanna have foil for PVP/GW go TM instead

Entrapper:

This is the class that gives you the bombs and extortion for farming. Hunter blast is a strong aoe, and dagger blow does insane damage at range. Shield boomerang is good for stunning bosses.

Skills to get at each job

Rouge

zephyr max this

dagger training max this

blind side max this

light armor max this

light evasion max

burning rage max this

death sign max this

Ruffian

wind breaking max this

zephry max this

burning rage max this

dagger training max this

light evasion max this

blind side max this

shadow instinct max this

diabolic instinct max this

Archer

zephry max this

blind side max this

fatal touch max this

death sign max this

light armor experience

light evasion

Assassin

death blow max this (nuke)

wind breaking max this (your only aoe)

blind side max this

death sign max this

rapid attack max this

light armor experience max this

stealth lvl 2

detect hole max this

light evasion max this

dagger training max this

shadow instinct max this

predator max this

Entrapper

reskill here

rage step max this

wind breaking max this

dagger blow max this

shield boomerang max this

hunter blast max this

zephyr max this

extortion max this

blind side max this

death sign max this

light armor max this

stealth lvl 2

detect hole max this

light evasion max this

dagger training max this

shadow instinct max this

burning rage max this

hunter smoke max this

Gear for 106+:

Necklace: Get chiv with + p attack but if you cant afford Hercules will work

Belt: Fierce Dragon Slayer

Armour: G. set should have Evasion with STR

Rings/ear rings: 2 Hathors with evasion and your choice of ear ring with evasion

Dagger: +12 AK with STR

Helm: Kynee with evasion or STR

Costumes

Cape: Use KoD unless you already have max crit and evasion without it, then use phixus

Head: p. batch with p. attack

Body: BWL

Gloves: any glove that give +500hp

Boots: Panda boots

Head: Critical slime

Glasses: any +5 str/vit

Why not ruffian>thief>TH>entrapper?

In CL job passives do not work(unless the update has come) and pure paths are bad. Also why going anything like TH>Entrapper or Assassian>BT is bad(until update)

More updates will come soon

• Upvote 6

I will give you one info here... Shadow Spins from Assassin its also AoE skill... so don't said Wind Breaker its only one AoE of Assassin... XD (seems you need more experience hehehehehe)

and by the way... why you guys always said... max this skill...? LOL

are you even didn't know what max levels of your own skills?

(pantesan aja loe2 semua ujung2nya pake reskill di lvl105... makanya jangan buang2 SP... wakwakwakwakwak)

don't bother that Indo... just Laugh it... wakwakwakwakwak

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 16

only if people would bother to read -sigh- shadow spin is a aoe did i say get shadow spin no there for it IS your only aoe tsk tsk tsk yes you max the skill cant you read most people get confused when you say "lvl 15" when it ask if you want to get to lvl 15 they think it IS lvl 15 also dont you know what the indo fourm is i would bother to post a link but would rather not put up with people like you

don't worry that's just jokes so don't bother it...

just wanna remind you and also everyone, if you guys wanna make guide... make sure you also known about how much skills you will learns up and also how much SPs you will need to bring up those skills... but anyway, don't use Skill Calculator okay

what I means it's save your SPs so when you reach lvl105 you even didn't need Reskill... :)

I hope you will get more experience and more learn... :)

i made sure the skills you need and posted them why do you need to know the sp it doesnt really matter until 105 and if you dont use reskill you wont get the skills as early and wont have the potential unlocked that you could

"I hope you will get more experience and more learn... :)"

I hope you will get more grammar and use it so we can understand you :)

I will give you one info here... Shadow Spins from Assassin its also AoE skill... so don't said Wind Breaker its only one AoE of Assassin... XD (seems you need more experience hehehehehe)

and by the way... why you guys always said... max this skill...? LOL

are you even didn't know what max levels of your own skills?

(pantesan aja loe2 semua ujung2nya pake reskill di lvl105... makanya jangan buang2 SP... wakwakwakwakwak)

don't bother that Indo... just Laugh it... wakwakwakwakwak

don't worry that's just jokes so don't bother it...

just wanna remind you and also everyone, if you guys wanna make guide... make sure you also known about how much skills you will learns up and also how much SPs you will need to bring up those skills... but anyway, don't use Skill Calculator okay

what I means it's save your SPs so when you reach lvl105 you even didn't need Reskill... :)

I hope you will get more experience and more learn... :)

everyone have their own ways to make own char , to spend their SP's , and their didnt use ur money to buy a reset skill if they out of SP's when reach lvl 105 :)

and ppls free to make their own Guide thread , and tell anyone about the skill's -sigh-

u can make ur own Guide to show u were the BEST Guide char in here -.-

@music : nice guide bro .. i will try ur Guide for Human Entraper , and dont listen tht guy -.- (p.s: just think like he was jealous cos u make nice Guide)

• Upvote 3

yeah my grammar its really not good... sorry about that, I just try... but I'm not sure too about my own grammar... :D

okay... its not about potentials, and anyway what potentials you're talking about?

look at your Entrapper... its from Assassin, so I think it will good if you also have Shadow Spin... (lvl5 its enough)

so if I make this path, my Entrapper will get 5 AoE(s)... Wind Breaker, Shadow Spin, Blast, Poison, and also Ice Illusions

Ice Illusions its really important, because you can easily find out opponent with Stealth mode at Duel PvP...

that's my suggests... experience its experience... I can, you can't... you can, I can't... help each other then :D

(I really feel sorry if my grammar its not good... I also still learn how to use English more better... XD)

yeah my grammar its really not good... sorry about that, I just try... but I'm not sure too about my own grammar... :D

okay... its not about potentials, and anyway what potentials you're talking about?

look at your Entrapper... its from Assassin, so I think it will good if you also have Shadow Spin... (lvl5 its enough)

so if I make this path, my Entrapper will get 5 AoE(s)... Wind Breaker, Shadow Spin, Blast, Poison, and also Ice Illusions

Ice Illusions its really important, because you can easily find out opponent with Stealth mode at Duel PvP...

that's my suggests... experience its experience... I can, you can't... you can, I can't... help each other then :D

(I really feel sorry if my grammar its not good... I also still learn how to use English more better... XD)

you dont really need 5 aoes bomb and wind breaking is really strong and if they dont die they will eventually from DoT also if the person stealth just use stealth to

and thanks sinkers kick and lenore btw i give all credit to sparx for telling me this

hahahahahaha just wanna remind you... we will get 5 AoE if we make Entrapper from Assassin... :D

yeah yeah yeah yeah... 5 AoEs... my Tanker its no need to looking for Mages again... LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL XD

but you dont NEED 5 wind and blas is plenty unless your p att is just plain horrible

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

between non-dual Blade Taker and Entrapper, which one more better?

and why human entrapper gets higher lvl wind breaking?

ruffian gets lvl 5 wind breaking

thief gets lvl 10 wind breaking

treasure hunter gets lvl 15 wind breaking

assassin gets lvl 15 wind breaking

rune walker gets lvl 10 wind breaking

entrapper gets lvl 20 wind breaking

blade taker gets lvl 20 wind breaking

• 2 weeks later...
  • Orange unpinned this topic