MrMonsterMan

• 3 weeks later...

I wanna try this path... >.> im deleting my arch ranger... :D

its not fun... i cant tank T_T

It seems you lost your confidence in your AR. They were never a tank to begin with. They will never be good in receiving damage. I wonder how good you can absorb damage in pvp with a melee rouge vs a range lol

It seems you lost your confidence in your AR. They were never a tank to begin with. They will never be good in receiving damage. I wonder how good you can absorb damage in pvp with a melee rouge vs a range lol

<_< i never knew that they werent meant to be tanks... im used to my mages whose def are somehow enough to tank pirates... so... yeah... :P

With a decent weapon, wind breaking will be enough since you'll only be doing lots of aoe in DDs but if you think you're lacking then lvl 1 shadow spin would be enough. Actually you can make this path without using reskill and still have decent skills @ 105, you just have to prioritize what to use first.

then about rapid attack affecting cast time hmm.. we just have to ask the others :) As far as I know the only skill that affects rogue's cast time is their dagger mastery and fast reload for bows.

With a decent weapon, wind breaking will be enough since you'll only be doing lots of aoe in DDs but if you think you're lacking then lvl 1 shadow spin would be enough. Actually you can make this path without using reskill and still have decent skills @ 105, you just have to prioritize what to use first.

then about rapid attack affecting cast time hmm.. we just have to ask the others :) As far as I know the only skill that affects rogue's cast time is their dagger mastery and fast reload for bows.

i took lvl 1 shdow spin.... :D

as for rapid attack... hmmm.... >.>

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 4 months later...

So far with this path my ruffian can kill fast and easy.. the crit rate is really helping with pure dex from the start till i hit the 1.6k mark. I hardly get any damage due to eva and the dmg i make/do to mobs is on the average. Human path is easier than elves due to the already high Str+equip bonus. oh and btw, are the guides posted here just for certain countries? because that Antoni77 guy is really wierd. no offense meant to the person nor am I bullying.

The point with Mr.MonsterMan is that FOLLOWING the damage and the bonus damage done by criticals, 2 AoE skills are enough to clean out the mobs. Its really practical to just waste the SP's on the passives since the character you/me/they are making is either for farming or PVP and NOT PVE.

• 1 month later...

why some people act they know all thing's here in CL i don't like this guy Letter A

who? me?

on this Old Topic Post, I'm still Bad guy...

believe me or not, I myself feel so embrassed if I reading all of my own Old Posts... >w<

Why We take WInd Breaking instead of Shadow Spins ?

They don't know yet about Shadow Spin is Area or not,

and Wind Breaker has effect to Bleedings

if you have better equip which can provide you more p.atk and crit rate, i prefer shadow spin than wind breaking.

shadow spins give much more damage than wind breaking, why should you waiting for DOT when you can kill with just 1 hit.

@105 my entrapper only use hunter blast + shadow spins to kill mob in nera.

but if you didn't have enough p.atk and crit rate, you should max level wind breaking for more DOT.

wind breaking + hunter blast + hunter smoke its a nice combination DOT..

276 + 251 + 264

it will be hurt

if you have better equip which can provide you more p.atk and crit rate, i prefer shadow spin than wind breaking.

shadow spins give much more damage than wind breaking, why should you waiting for DOT when you can kill with just 1 hit.

@105 my entrapper only use hunter blast + shadow spins to kill mob in nera.

but if you didn't have enough p.atk and crit rate, you should max level wind breaking for more DOT.

wind breaking + hunter blast + hunter smoke its a nice combination DOT..

276 + 251 + 264

it will be hurt

this what I means about... thanks LightM :)

• Orange unpinned this topic