My Beastly Paladin guide <3.

Saleh

Introduction~

----------------------------------------------------------

Greetings,You who have decided to embark on this journey of Saleh's Paladin guide.You will have to know a couple of stuff first.

My guide is strictly for p-def.And it will focus on a large pool of hitpoints and high defense with enough physical attack to kill

others.This guide will also focus on stunning the opponent first and gaining very high attack speed,so you can always

attack your opponent first and gain the upper hand.Your primary weapon of choice shall be A one-hand SWORD.And you shall use

a shield.

And guys feel free to Criticize,I'll tell you to gtfo anyway trololoolol.Note:You will need a reskill

Race~

Elf,For the Nature Shield <3.and Because elfs look cute and humans are ugly D< GOT IT?(Also because further down this

guide you will be required to take the Rune Knight job change which is elves only).

Alright now that you understand that.Gimme 20$ NOW D<!!

Stats~

Since this is MY guide.I will tell you what stat to use.The stat you will use for my guide is VIT(Affects Physical defensive power,MaximumHP,Hp recovery amount).

Because I wanted to have a high pool of hit points.And this is why I chose vit to be honest,and high def as well.Enough def so people will go like

"FUUUUU WHY CANT I FUCKING DAMAGE YOU RAEGGGGG D<" and you go like "TROLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL so weak delete ur chara weakass -insert trollface here-

Weapon of choice(explanation)

---------------------------------------------------------

Your weapon of choice shall be a one-hand sword and a shield.Some of you might be asking why a sword?Why you ask ?

Because as a one-hand swordsman you'll have unmatched cast time!You'll be one of the fastest casters out there.and fast cast=Upper hand.

+Your stuns are almost impossible to break out of.If you stun them first(which you will) there most likely dead no matter how strong they are.

(Unless you damage them for like 1 damage LOLOL,if so,then your pretty much screwed,but you prolly wont,so it's alright)

oh and it's your choice if you wanna use a 2h sword or 2h axe till 105.i'll tell you which skills to add and weapon to use for lvl 1-105 in the next update

---------------------------------------------------------

Path

Ok First of all.You will follow the following path <3 and then I will explain to you is why that I have chosen this path for you.

Guard-Mercenary-Rune Knight-Paladin.You will use a 2h axe

oK first of all You can either start with one-hand/shield or you can start with 2h and reskill later.I say you startout with 2h and reskill later to move

things along more faster.Any good player would reccomend this.

1.Guard lvl 20-40

You will need guard to have decent defense till 105.Since you will be going mercenary,you will not have infantry def passives and if you dont

go guard you'll be really squishy :< got that broski?.Ok im taking it that you'll be going 2hSword for now.And going fighter is pretty useless

because you will get risk-taker,rage-burst e.t.c during later lvls.Got that?good.You have earned yourself a blowjob.;) pm me for your prize.

2.Mercenary lvl 40-75.

The reason for going mercenary is quite simple.Since your gnna be completely defensive later on,your p-attk will suck.The 40str buff you get from mercenary

will be of great use during your paladin stages.ok ok? got it?+This is also to makeup for the Warrior you missed during 20-40.You may be worried by now

that I didnt go infantry,why? Let me tell you why.Because going infantry is practically useless,you get most of the buffs you need later on,and passives,and skills too!

so there are NO job passives.so lets not worry about those.

3.Rune Knight 75-105.

Ahh rune knight..Rune knight is like a fair maiden blossoming at the tender age of her adolescense.Aw she's growing up from a cute little girl to a woman...

Stil not a woman yet :< new's flash.Your still a teenager TROLOLOLOL.Rune knight is basically to gain buffs and RI.with RI you'll have unmatchable cast time

and RI is a stun too!along with the stuns you'll get at 105.it'll be fucking unbreakable!And you'll also gain Aura's.(with Ri you also wont need to worry about rogues

eva unless you want to add strike to be able to totally own em).Why not any other defensive job?because you'll get all the def you need at pally,and the skills you

missed as well.

4.Paladin..

.Fuck the woman has grown into a old hag :< TROLOLOL YOU SKIPPED THROUGH AGES BITCH -trollface- how unlucky for you.lol jk anyway

Ah finally,your a paladin...all the hard work will be paid off...well most of it ,you gotta get to 115 so you can get more sp and be able to get more skills D< RAEG.

but paladin will pretty much be the end of the all the pain you had to go through to get here...Now you have gotten a epic paladin..

Aura'buffs....Ri....40 str buff...the defensive passives of a paladin...(and skills which you didnt get from infantry have showed up here too)..You have blunt shield.

Another epic stun,along with RI makes it almost unbreakable..+you have sword rapidity too to have a unmatched cast.I guarantee you that you'll be one of the fastest

casters in the game.and an unbreakable stun?and great defense?and decent p-attk? WHAT MORE COULD YOU ASK FOR ? LIKE SRSLY? WHAT MORE DO YOU FUCKING WANT BITCH?GTFO

MY PROPERTY!.

------------------------------------------------------------

Cons/Pros

-------------------------------------------------------------

pro's

1.Decent attack and good defense

2.Very fast cast time

3.A unbreakable stunlock

cons:

you may not be able to beat other tanks or do high amounts of damage since this is a tank guide.but that all depends on your gear.

you can be a owning machine with this if you want to.This has the potential to become one of the strongest classes out there.

They even have a faster cast time then magnus. <3

jk lmfao.

and this pretty much sums up the path.

(I will add equips+Skills to add,and lvl 1-105 skills as well later on)

I hope you enjoyed reading.

P.s this is still under construction and I have not completed writing down everything,this will basically give you a basic premise of what a epic adversary the paladin is.

THE END.

TEEHEE

lemme guess bout this. this' patk pally <3

i wanna know

Oh Nop.This is a pretty normal pally in a way I guess.but the stats you'll get are different from a regular pally+skills will be different.

Mah paladin r the worst..

P.def= 6k

P.Attck= 1k

xD

You just need better gear my dear.Hold on guys,im almost finsihed.I've gotten upto the lvl 75 job.It's sorta long so it might take you a while to read,but i tried my best to make it more interesting as you read it~

p.s

This might take longer then i thought.Since I have to add skills/Sp usage./and cons/pros.so forgive me if i take too long D:

>.<

+I have to write detailed notes on what combo your gnna use and how to arrange your hotbar.+ also i'll have to add which weapon your gnna use and why xD still got a lot left to write.it's still in closed beta stages D< so look forward to it

lol crap i keep thinking of stuff i need to add.

Equipment+costume+gears+everything else D< you'll need is also being added.

+Skills you add til lvl 105 as well (Which I should just leave to you but since im so nice :< i guess i'll have to do something bout it as well"

p.s updated for now

I will add skills and equips later so look forward to them (currently working on them)

This is mah paladin..

Race: Elves :3

Weapon: Sword...but i think mace is better,cuz theres a passive skill that boost def when using maces

Stat: Vit only..poor attcks

Skill: Blunt shield,Poison,Shield Barrier,Invulerable,Attract circle,Stealth,Heal and Buffs

Path:Guard>Infantryman>Phalanx>Paladin (dont say anything about it)

This Paladin could kill someone whos lvl 130! If I can stun lock them...

I attck by using Stun=1 hit and then poison=300+ hit

I repeate doing that until they're dead

This is mah worst Paladin evah!! Just want to share..thats all

Q: Why ur guide has alot of "Trolololol"?

This is mah paladin..

Race: Elves :3

Weapon: Sword...but i think mace is better,cuz theres a passive skill that boost def when using maces

Stat: Vit only..poor attcks

Skill: Blunt shield,Poison,Shield Barrier,Invulerable,Attract circle,Stealth,Heal and Buffs

Path:Guard>Infantryman>Phalanx>Paladin (dont say anything about it)

This Paladin could kill someone whos lvl 130! If I can stun lock them...

I attck by using Stun=1 hit and then poison=300+ hit

I repeate doing that until they're dead

This is mah worst Paladin evah!! Just want to share..thats all

Q: Why ur guide has alot of "Trolololol"?

Becuz.

I be trollin'

srsly?FUUUU

quickly change it to Infantry then D<.and change guard into warrior.kthats all.I just wanted the 40 str buff but I guess that aint possible to be that much imba D<. it's alright.Just interchange Warrior-infantry-Rk-Paladin and the only thing you will lose is mostly the 40 str buff you gain from mercenary.

+you'll gain a couple of defensive buffs. and warrior should make up for the 40 str as well due to it's sword passives.

I was just hoping to get 40 str to increase your p-attk.Damnit this is a setback D<

I'll correct the path when I do the update as well.just more shitty work to do LOL

now you guys will be following the path I actually tested.

warrior-infantry was the one I took but I thought it'd be better to get the 40 str buff as well. sad sad

anyway look forward to the update,as the guide will still go according to schedule.this was only a minor setback and is easily

reversable and doesnt effect the paladin by a large margin

XD Fine

Lol my mistake.I didnt check that up. can someone make me a job tree? so i can look at it D<. because it gets confusing as to which jobs you can take and you cant.

anyone? QQ job tree?

xClark already make one...

And i think u should make ur guide more interesting to read by arrange it and use colours~

:lol:

Oh I see he already made one? D< well time to make my GrandMaster guide lmfao.I'll finish this up first though

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...