Still confused about rule... Help please....

Gyarados

I want to ask to all of GM, Moderator, or any person who can answer my question.... I still confused with banned system especially about Rein Hack Item or Dupe Item. I mean here.... why a buyer who does not know that it was illegal item must be getting banned? I mean if I write B> BWL 4.5b WM please .... and someone sold it to me and after I bought it, I was getting banned .... The items were illegal ... why buyers should be getting banned?? The buyer may not know that the items are illegal items .... I want to ask is whether it is fair ..??? Sorry if my english so bad.... Please answer....

you true, but the rules are the rules, also, player might just read the rules and look at the illegal item, and a bwl cannot be illegal at all...
False I seen a bwl suit that only had 5wis on it instead of the 10% stats being sold for 5b... If that Ain't a hack, then idk what is. Lmao

I want to ask to all of GM, Moderator, or any person who can answer my question.... I still confused with banned system especially about Rein Hack Item or Dupe Item. I mean here.... why a buyer who does not know that it was illegal item must be getting banned? I mean if I write B> BWL 4.5b WM please .... and someone sold it to me and after I bought it, I was getting banned .... The items were illegal ... why buyers should be getting banned?? The buyer may not know that the items are illegal items .... I want to ask is whether it is fair ..??? Sorry if my english so bad.... Please answer....

how if the player don't know characteristic of illegal item...???? many player have less information about illegal item... i think they just the victim of unfairness.....

one 1st simple question to ask :

Why would a player can be so easy getting scam by someone to buy their illegal item ?

answer :

Becouse That kinda of player didnt join forum, knowing the rule and so lazy to find out about what legal or illegal item are.

its true when i said lazy...

many of illegal item info put in the forum... where ??? (u wont find it if u dont search in forum of its position)

2nd if you not so sure about some item, just simply dont buy it.

GM would always make an in game note or notice about rein hack item, fordeon Etc.

thats a warning for us to be carefull.

things that wrong is we join the game and play it without any information about the game itself and dont know "what are allow and not allow in that game".

everything what cause a player get ban can be avoid if :

1. Get to know the game before playing.

2. Search information about what allow and not allow in the game (in CL is in forum)

its ok if they do this while playing.

3. Read the RULE first.

if we do that, "NO BAN HAMMER WOULD BE SPOKEN on us" :)

what about dupe item? maybe he means he buy BWL that is being duped by someone.

meanwhile reinforced hack item is easy to guessed and reported, how can we find out the dupe item charateristic?

im a new player, and sometimes i find that some ppls selling 2-3 bwl's in a row so i scared to buy it