About costumes

bleed4me

Question

ok here goes.. is there a detailed list about the item shop costumes info?coz when i highlight some of them they don't say nothin' about said item.. especially the ones that have time expirations.. just like the other day i was so eager to buy this black widow sniper costume and turned out i have only a year to use it.. so i kinda hope there is one then maybe next time i think of buying then i can have a little more info.. or better yet they update the item shop..

:rolleyes:

:rolleyes:

3 answers to this question

lol u remind me of my old thread. too bad we dont have it. maybe u can start it anyhow.

btw, about that BWS, dont worry, its not really 365 DAYS. it is actually PERMANENT.actually ALL costume from item mall is permanent. dont worry about that. only those that comes from lucky boxes are non-permanent

to differentiate between real permanent and non-permanent its actually easy. get a teleport scroll. get your 365 days costume part. compare. see the difference? the teleport scroll has " 7 Days remaining" (or something like that). and your 365 days costume dont. so the ones without are REAL permanent. got it?

been playing celestia luna for quite some time now.. only when i'm stressed.. helps me unwind a little bit and escape some reality for once in awhile.. don't have any friends here coz i don't go online like everyday so.. but i've been steadily grinding and farming for my destroyer.. kinda happy of how she(my character) is right now.. thanks for the info you guys.. much appreciated..