Best farmer in game?

bleed4me

Question

ok.. im currently in quite a fix right now.. my destroyer is 107 now which is great but.. i find farming in nera harbor really difficult.. with my lvl items don't drop that often anymore.. and i can't mob in nera harbor because my destro has a 1v1 build and can't take much damage so i die a lot when i get stunned..

can you guys suggest a good enough farmer character for me?i'm fond of melee types.. one that can tank and take damage but has a decent enough attack and maybe have equips that are easy to come by?i can't afford much in game so.. looked around for a farmer melee type class but found none in my liking.. hope you guys can suggest one for me.. thank you!

3 answers to this question

w8 what? your just 107 and no drops???

I'm 115 and I still get drops from mobs (yes mobs colors are grey)

Fighter IMO is the best farmer because fighter equipment is the most affordable of all, don't believe it? go to NC CH3 and compare it by yourself.

can't take too much damage?

don't mob too much

still squishy?

reset your skills & reset to vit.

still not satisfied?

Make rogue or mage, let's hear your opinion after couple weeks.

w8 what? your just 107 and no drops???

I'm 115 and I still get drops from mobs (yes mobs colors are grey)

Fighter IMO is the best farmer because fighter equipment is the most affordable of all, don't believe it? go to NC CH3 and compare it by yourself.

can't take too much damage?

don't mob too much

still squishy?

reset your skills & reset to vit.

still not satisfied?

Make rogue or mage, let's hear your opinion after couple weeks.

obviously you kinda misread it.. i said "don't drop that often" it only means it takes longer for me to farm instead of farming quickly and with less expenses..

hmm.. maybe i should just reset my stats and skills..

i hope my crit can compensate for the lack of str..

nah, I don't misread it,. been there done that.

it's just your feeling, weapons drop rate didn't change, and it will never change till you only get 80 Exp and 150 gold.

however there's a higher chance that you'll receive less material from mobs due penalty lvl.

I've been lvling & farming at the same time since my lvl is 90-115 just in NH (I'm swordmaster btw)

tried Graveyard but it just don't cut it (harder to kill, and no drops that worth enough to sell)

you just go wrong direction. PVP is about endgame (the END your lvling/farming phase not MAX lvl you'll reach) and you prefer to build it earlier and failing your expectation..