Need Help !!

Mr.Chaos

Question

I'm making a new magic char, and i have a lot of question :

i'm lvl 83 inqui, whats the best wand for my char? (zukini,athena or lotus)

i'm going to necro (my first necro going to bishop-necro, so i decided to make a new one) is corpse explosion still bugged? and whats the bug for this skill? ;)

please answer these question :wacko:

8 answers to this question

I'm making a new magic char, and i have a lot of question :

i'm lvl 83 inqui, whats the best wand for my char? (zukini,athena or lotus)

i'm going to necro (my first necro going to bishop-necro, so i decided to make a new one) is corpse explosion still bugged? and whats the bug for this skill? ;)

please answer these question :wacko:

Wel, my friend, going inquirer>necro is not a bad choice. :D

So personally, either of the two will do, honestly. TO be REALLY honest, I got through 75-105 using just a WW+7 with mediocre +to MA. My point here is, you can still get to 105 with almost any unique wand/staff (if you like prophet's wand). Maybe a bit slower, but you'll save tons of money so you can save up for a +12-15 Athena or Medusa.

As for Corpse explosion, there was a guide here saying Corpse explosion, take, and that skill that had something to do with mana, are all bugged. Quick correction: THEY'RE NOT.

Corpse Explosion: cast it on a target and all mobs within its range are affected too (you'll see that cloud thingy). The moment it dies, it explodes, which doesn't show damage on screen, and the DoT sucks entirely. PLUS, if the DoT kills the monster, you don't take the credit for killing it, (i.e., you don't gain items, and such).

Corpse Take: the way you cast it is the same with Explosion. This one, on the other hand, is a million times more useful! When a monster inflicted with corpse take is killed, you get healed for it! Imagine like 25 mobs hit with corpse take, use vital explosion, POOF hp! :D

Mana thingy (I forgot the name): single target. Cast on a monster. When it dies (not from the damage of the mana thingy), you gain mp. Nothing good old bloodstream can do.... <_< But mana thingy has its uses, at least a few times better than explosion.

So that's about it! I know that you only asked about explosion, but I'm in the mood to type in a lot of stuff today... B)