P/M.Attack +19?

Eszrelle

Question

19 answers to this question

Okay, so HC Ori/Moon can be used as a philo stone? :)

hmmm... HQ Ori / Moon is a different stone with "Philosopher Stone" ... you can used two of them at the same time ( example : i used Philo to my staff and it gain 1.5% Mag Attack , than i used HQ Moon and i gain 30 Mag Att ... so i gain magical attack by the total ) . i think it just like that ^_^ CMIIW

HC is like a philo that can be use on earring,ring,belt,necklace. Once you philo your earring that have been HC,if you want to philo again with philo stone that in NPC,the effect HC on your previous earring is Gone... and ummm yeah one more,want to P.a Or M.a 19+ ? use HC to your Earring,Ring,Belt,Necklace with 19.5+ P.a Or M.a and then Philo your Equipment with 25+ str or 25+ int,and for the weapon philo with str 25+ or int 20+ too. hope this will help you hihihi :lol: :D

• Upvote 1

Just a quick question about the HC. When you buy them in the Item Mall, do you get a stack x100 of the HC gem or do you just get 1x the Gem?. It seems a bit of a silly question, but I ask it because the gems are really valuable in game.

Thanks

Just a quick question about the HC. When you buy them in the Item Mall, do you get a stack x100 of the HC gem or do you just get 1x the Gem?. It seems a bit of a silly question, but I ask it because the gems are really valuable in game.

Thanks

only 1 piece you can get.

Thanks

HC in celestia is not a gem ur not using reinforce skill to use it...