Medusa's Staff and other items.

CarolinaTar3

Question

I looked in the forums to find anything on this but didnt find anything. I apologize if this has already been asked, but I have asked in game and no one has answered me, so here I am at the forums. I was wondering if anyone knew the price range, where it can be found, or materials needed (depending on how you acquire it) on the items following

Medusa's Staff, Faust Robe set, Gemini and Castor earrings, Tarin set, Spell masters belt, and the Kynee helmet.

If anyone knows where they can be found, what they cost from players, or the materials needed to craft these things, please tell me :/. Thank you.

2 answers to this question

Guest ~Syn~

I looked in the forums to find anything on this but didnt find anything. I apologize if this has already been asked, but I have asked in game and no one has answered me, so here I am at the forums. I was wondering if anyone knew the price range, where it can be found, or materials needed (depending on how you acquire it) on the items following

Medusa's Staff, Faust Robe set, Gemini and Castor earrings, Tarin set, Spell masters belt, and the Kynee helmet.

If anyone knows where they can be found, what they cost from players, or the materials needed to craft these things, please tell me :/. Thank you.

Here are the link for you

In these link you can know how to get Medusa, Kynne, Fause set. :ph34r:

And about the Gemini~Castor are drop from "lucky box 3rd" B)

About Tarin set, Spell masters belt are drop from Tarintus [speel Master can via PP or Craft from dragon emblem that drop by tarintus] Hope this help ;)