is it safe to buf from vendors?

zhieke

Question

1)im kind of new to buying from vendors here, is it safe?

2a)are there tweaked or duped items here?(if yes proceed to 2b, if not go to 3)

2b)will i get banned if i bought an item that i didnt know was tweaked or duped?(if yes proceed to 2c, if not go to 3)

2c)how can i spot fake items if there are any?

3)got any tips from buying from other people in this server?

coz i finally got a char that can actually farm now and i have enough gold to buy some items from ch3 NC market, just dont want to do something that may kill my joy of playing.

5 answers to this question

1) Yes, just some items can be duped/hacked.

2a) Yes

2b) I believe that you would...having a illegal item = ban.

2c) Usually they will be very suspicious. Like rein hacked items, example: Phixus with crit reinforce. Also with items, if a ring has a strike reinforce, it's illegal. Get it? There are many hacked/duped items under "Judged" section here. The reports can maybe give u some ideas of fake items :o. If you're not sure if the item is legal, feel free to ask on forums.

3) Be careful. Also stay away from scammers!

dude, take care on buying.. but from what I've experienced here, not that much hacked or duped items anymore.. people in CL are vigilant in reporting that is why this server really appeals to me too much.. community is just so good..

i quit playing luna since last year bcoz of so many dupe items.. i have bought clean chival with just 300m..yeah dupe items are cheap.. and dupe items look like real.. sometimes the difference is the price.. but rein hack items are noticeable just report it and dont buy to any hackers bcoz if you do.. you will encourage more hackers to ruin this lovely game.. im back from CL after a year and saw the improvement made the admin.. and all i can say is.. its nice to be back!!!!