Level 105 job advancement with no skill reset

CarolinaTar3

Question

Hello, me and my friend have been doing date dungeons together for awhile, and they passed me by training on their own. Long story short, he got to level 105 before me, and got his job advancement. However he did not get a skill reset scroll. I thought you were supposed to get one at 105 job advancement? If this has changed, someone please tell me what to do or where to get one, or if the game even supplies you with a free skill reset scroll at all. I would like to know if he did something wrong or something that can be easily corrected and fixed, so that I can have my skill reset scroll when I reach level 105 and get my job advancement. His character is a female elf rouge, rougue > ruffian > scout > TH > Templar Master, if there is a bug with a specific class that keeps him from getting it. Any and all help is appreciated, thanks in advance! ^_^

3 answers to this question

no there is none given after you take the 105 job..

i once tried making a character to 105 with no DD's and exp scrolls just to try it out.. well, kinda difficult but eventually got me to 105.. ahaha.. just grinded at NH for a looong time.. the up side was it got me all the gold i needed for that character for me to buy decent gears.. :)