What is the easiest class/build to solo with?

lockonz

Question

13 answers to this question

Rune master is for buffs. For PvE I suggest TemperMaster/Entrapper/Necro for PvP I suggest Blade taker or cardinal for GvG I suggest classes with alot of damage ^^ Check guides to see what jobs can offer/do

Rune master is for buffs. For PvE I suggest TemperMaster/Entrapper/Necro for PvP I suggest Blade taker or cardinal for GvG I suggest classes with alot of damage ^^ Check guides to see what jobs can offer/do

Y U NO suggest destro , Magnus, SM :|

if you start with empty pocket you can, go make entrapper for gold collector/farming (Blade Taker or Temper Master is good too, but Entrapper is the best for farming), then try Destroyer/Magnus, Necromancer/Cardinal, Blade Taker/Temper Master/Wonderer.

if you start with lot of gold, you should play class which good at Guild War. at level 125+, many players focus on GW

If iam not mistake (in Guide section) entrapper need a lot of Eva,,,, and Eva item is SSoooooooooo Expensive,,, From my Experience Magnus 2H is the Best when iam newbie, and now i try Cardinal with Vit Stat (and i like it). Both Magnus and Cardinal Good for Solo, because Have balance Atack and Deff. (and 1 more,, Easy Levelling) ;)

entrapper doesnt have to be eva, rogues can hit the ~2400 def needed to tank in NH without too much difficulty, even if you start from empty pockets. easiest way is to sacrifice kill speed for survivability, get some vit and a shield, and up your light armour expertise. This will work for almost any rogue, but TH>BT and Assasi>Entrapper work best because TH and entrapper get hunter blast, pretty much the best physical AoE in the game, and assassin/blade taker get other great damage passives/skills. most notable skills from these paths other than hunter blast is dagger blow(great single target ranged damage ablity, could be substituted for shield boomerang, which has less dmg and range but has stun) death blow (massive damage) and shadow spin (another great aoe). also exclusive to entrapper/TH is the skill extortion, which boosts item drop rate by a decent margin, adding to farming/money making power.