Trouble with logging in

Bluecape

I'm having trouble logging into the game. When I run it the game boots up and when i click to connect the screen doesn't show me the logging text box. After a couple of minutes it says the connection has been broken. Can anyone tell me what I need to do to be able to play?

I'm having trouble logging into the game. When I run it the game boots up and when i click to connect the screen doesn't show me the logging text box. After a couple of minutes it says the connection has been broken. Can anyone tell me what I need to do to be able to play?

Mine has been doing this all day, reninstalled it it least 4 times. I am quite frustrated!

Uninstall the game first. then re install it dont forget to exclude/allow the virus thingy [exclude/allow it in your antivirus software]. or just turn your anti virus off. if you wanted to play. hope this would help both of you.

• 2 weeks later...

same with me ... i have off my anti virus n firewall but i cant see the box loggin....plizz help me !!! :huh:

Go into your Celestia Luna's file folder and delete a file called 'celestiapatch'.

Once done, try to run the client while having it auto-patch again.

Go into your Celestia Luna's file folder and delete a file called 'celestiapatch'.

Once done, try to run the client while having it auto-patch again.

it works.. thank you full .

• Upvote 1