is this bad?

synarya123

Question

5 answers to this question

since we're fighter, we dont have any passive skill like rogue

they have passive skill which boost their eva while wearing light armor and so

magnus is support type dual wielder so far i know

hmm, maybe you should try hybrid

like str and dex or str vit or vit dex..

I have magnus

P.A 7.2k

def 4.9k

EVA 321

lv 126

EVA type

is this bad?

or should I change to STR type?

Actually nowadays, having a exotic build like this is really something. i encounter a magnus 2hand EVA type, and its really anoying coz his so hard to kill. his spamming his HB in war. and if i hit him with my Burning crash i missed coz he got high EVA, and when i try to do fearful blow to him since im a destroyer and fearful blow skill never miss it just done a little damage to him. i think his build is 2hand magnus with Vit,Eva,P.a.

i find this build really great and if i where you, dont change your build, your build is awesome and im thinking is that you? the magnus i encounter? haha

Asiong Salonga

Posted Today, 06:07 AM

Actually nowadays, having a exotic build like this is really something. i encounter a magnus 2hand EVA type, and its really anoying coz his so hard to kill. his spamming his HB in war. and if i hit him with my Burning crash i missed coz he got high EVA, and when i try to do fearful blow to him since im a destroyer and fearful blow skill never miss it just done a little damage to him. i think his build is 2hand magnus with Vit,Eva,P.a.

i find this build really great and if i where you, dont change your build, your build is awesome and im thinking is that you? the magnus i encounter? haha

what you say is very much true and thats a pretty good hybrid for eva type