Q>About Destro

Autumn

Question

Is this path good for destro??

Guard-Merce-Knight-destro ..Is it true that Going merce Instead of Swordsman will Boost Up Ur Physical Atk or not?? ..if i choose swordsman will i get all the skill of merce when i get destro job??

• Upvote 1

4 answers to this question

How about Guard-swordsman-Knight-destro ?? and stats?? Vit or Dex??

i think this is perfect, and stats, i would say vit and str in equips, but when you reach high level, youll feel lack of dex and strike in wars, thats when youll change. but this is only my opinion, everyone has their own, so its best if you explore it by yourself like i did, remember all of this guide and advice is just to give you an idea or point of view. goodluck and enjoy playing!

i think this is perfect, and stats, i would say vit and str in equips, but when you reach high level, youll feel lack of dex and strike in wars, thats when youll change. but this is only my opinion, everyone has their own, so its best if you explore it by yourself like i did, remember all of this guide and advice is just to give you an idea or point of view. goodluck and enjoy playing!

Ow Thanks for the Comment really appreciated..Maybe ill try some new Path including this one so maybe ill do some experiment.. :D